All reviewsfront deskhard woodroom was cleannice bedtv channelsminute drivegreat pricestgeorgedennysziongasrefrigeratormattressfreewayratescolorado
Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Disappointing even for budget hotel. Lightbulb out over bed, sink splashed everywhere no matter how little you turned it on, no soap in bathroom, only one washcloth, shower made horrible noise when turned on, surfaces were dirty.
The bed was comfortable, heater worked great, front office lady was friendly and kind. Location is great, close to restaurants and Walmart.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 St. George, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your review. Please know that the maintenance conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

I've stayed in plenty of Motel 6s, as well as five star hotels, so know what to expect and what not to expect.

Check-in was friendly but slow, issues over the right ID to scan and credit cards seemed weird for something so basic.

Backing up over recent negative reviews
- Sheets stained, need replaced
- Shower floor weird, spray-painted brown?, Shower curtain horrible, honestly had second thoughts about washing
- Floor is absolutely filthy. I spilt water, mopped up with a towel, which came away so dirty I couldn't believe it.

Honestly I would be astonished if the floor had been washed (as opposed to swept) in a year. Disgusting. Don't walk around barefoot, that's for sure.

Even on a budget, you can do a lot better. Avoid.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed December 4, 2017

The beds are small and very uncomfortable but the smell is horrible. The floor seems not to be clean since ages. The towels are like 10 years old and smell like poop. Nothing work's here. Sinks are clogged, furniture, sheets all are crap. Washing machine, microwave are all out of service. It's mouldy and smelly. Very unclean and dirty place to stay. I suggest you spend 10$ more and stay to the next motel around. Also, beware they will overcharge you so always check online price if you plan to stay here which you will regret!

Room Tip: Worst place I have ever stayed
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 St. George, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Andrea, Thank you for sharing your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

The staff at checkin was friendly and that is the end of the positive. I️ didn’t expect the Ritz but I️ did expect a clean room. We opened the door to our room and I️t smelled like rotten eggs. As I️ walked in I️t felt as though the room hadn’t had a good cleaning in quite some time. There was dust on everything and even what looked like crumbs on the night stand and the floor looked like I️t needed a good mopping. The beds looked like they had fresh linens. Beds are not the worst I’ve slept on but pillows were terrible. I️ ended up wiping everything down and mopped the floor with a towel out of the bathroom and I️t was black when I️ was finished. We only had 3 towels in the room for 4 if us so I️ had to call the front desk to get another one. No shampoo or blow dryers in the rooms. After being out all day came back to find out room was never serviced and I️ had to take my dirty towels to the office and ask for clean ones. (We had 2 sets of grandparents on the trip with us and neither of their rooms were cleaned either.). Our room keys had to be rekeyed several times. There was gum stuck to the wall by the head board and the desk in the room was falling apart. The only other positive was that the Shower was hot and did have good pressure. I️ will not be staying here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 St. George, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience, we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We would like to make sure you spoke with our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to have a record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

The only good thing I could say about this place was the price. The bed was comfortable for one person. It was supposed to be a queen but swear it was only a double. The heat was stuck on high and even after we shut it off it kept coming out. Very long night almost falling out of bed with two of us, hot , 2 flat pillows, and lots of traffic noise even in the back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple