All reviews hot shower room was clean great price fridge and microwave george st desk plugs
Reviewed October 17, 2012

After a horriable experiance the night before in Green River, Utah (don't stay at Robbers Roost!), expectations were really low considering the great price. Well, it was an awesome room!! Very clean and well appointed for an older motel. Yes, there are other motels nearby, but stay here for a great value for a clean and comfortable stay. Right off, the manager was very friendly. She took personal pride in each room as if you were her personal guest. The room was very clean and had very nice decor. Rooms were updated and fresh. We will stay here again if we ever pass thru, you should too!

1  Thank HappyTrails1234
Management65, General Manager at Dixie Palms Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

We would like to say thank you for staying with us and we were happy that you did stay here and we look forward to seeing you come back. so come see us again really soon.. again thank you

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Like most recent reviews I can't say enough good things about the Dixie Palm. Based on price it probably the best value I've found in a long while. The room inc. micro/ref/coffee pot. There was a dresser, and closet. In many rooms, in this price range the luggage ends being piled somewhere. In this room, we could actually place luggage somewhere logical. Since we stayed two nights this made room feel more like home. Jamie and Blake are wonderful hosts. The nonsmoking rules are enforced which is a great plus. We've checked into nonsmoking rooms that would trigger ashama attacks. My guess is this would never happen here. Our bathroom was just a shower and small, but at the price I will have Dixie Palm at top of my list to consider if I return to the area. This stay makes me want to return quicker!

1  Thank seniortvlr
Management65, General Manager at Dixie Palms Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

We would like to say thank you for staying with us and we really would love to have you come back and stay with us again. We look forward to you coming back as soon as you can.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We stayed here for one night only and we were very impressed with the value. The room was very clean (no smoke smell whatsoever) and had a fridge and microwave. Jamie, the manager and owner, was extremely nice. I had spoken to her in advance to set up a crib and it was already in our room when we arrived. We also received coupons for discounts to local restaurants. YAY! We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

We would like to let you know that we enjoyed having you stay with us. We would love to have you come and stay with us again real soon. We were happy to help you with what you needed..
We look forward to having you again

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I was a little worried when the motel manager (Jamie) handed me an "actual" key to my room, not a card key. But when I opened the door, I was very surprised. The room was very charming...and I'm a very picky person. I felt like I was staying at my mom's home...very comforting. Jamie and her husband Blake were extremely helpful. I was kind of a mess because my mom had just had a stroke, so I'm grateful for having such wonderful, helpful people close by. They also take great care of the property and are always making sure everything is how it should be. I honestly felt like I was staying with good friends, and I soooo needed that. I helped open the Hilton Garden Inn in St. George, so I am very aware of hotel standards. This very affordable (underpriced in my opinion) was a terrific surprise! Thanks again Jamie!

Room Tip: They are all nice
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Management65, General Manager at Dixie Palms Motel, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

We would like to say thank you for staying with us. We were happy to help you in anything that you needed. We really look forward to having you come back and stay with us again..

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Once again my husband are trying to find a place to stay and decided St. George might be a good place to rest for the night, I turned on my trip advisor app and found this place- so cute and clean and reasonably priced. The staff was helpful with where to eat and gave us coupons for dinner and breakfast!
Room was very clean and cozy.

1  Thank phyljj
Management65, General Manager at Dixie Palms Motel, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

We were so happy that you chose to stay with us and we really look forward to having you come stay with us again. We hope to see you really soon... Thank you for your feed back