“Great island food!”

Ranked #45 of 245 Restaurants in St. George
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 3 February 2012

We always eat here when in St. George. We love island food! We showed up late on a Friday night, not knowing it was Karaoke Night. We almost ordered our food to go because it was so loud and the singer was not good. BUT, we decided to stay. I am glad we did. There was such a fun atmosphere! At one point, the entire restaurant was singing Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody. My favorites are teriyaki beef, stir fried noodles and macaroni salad. My husband, who used to live in Hawaii, likes the kahlua pork and teriyaki beef. I hear their hamburgers are good too.

There are newer reviews for Honolulu Grill

Reviewed 11 January 2012

I love this place. My favorite is probably the Teri Chicken, but you can't really go wrong. I flew into Kauai one time and 20 minutes after landing I stopped at a little roadside restaurant, and I was pleasantly surprised to find the EXACT same menu as Honolulu Grill, and the food looked and tasted the same as well. So it's authentic, delicious, and good portions.

Reviewed 27 December 2011

The food just wasn't very good! I've heard from so many people saying it's delicious! I think it's one of those places that one person likes so everyone else thinks its good .. its not. And the food for value isn't good.

1  Thank Tia C
Reviewed 19 December 2011

Hole in the wall place but very friendly and the food was excellent.
Seems like a local favorite place for lunch.
We've been to Hawaii several times and the food here rivals the best there for local food.
Not gourmet, but good food, reasonably priced.

Reviewed 22 November 2011

It is nothing like a Hawaiian plate lunch in the islands. It is cheap and seems to be crowded but we will not return...it's not our style.