I was worried after reading the reviews when not many listed bringing children. We have 4 kids (9,7,3 &2.) We had a two bedroom suite on a winter rate which was excellent! We live about 3.5v hrs away and this was the perfect weekend vacation spot for us! So, relaxing and the indoor/ outdoor pool was so wonderful for us and the kids. We swam everyday and sometimes twice a day over our 4 day weekend. We felt very welcome even with the kids. It was such a relaxing atmosphere with a waterfall and ducks right outside our back door. We brought a lot of the meals back to the casista to eat and were very comfortable. A private garage and opener are given to you at check-in so you feel a sense of privacy the whole time. There was a fun courtyard in front and patio on the back to relax! The views are amazing, and don't get me started on the tub :) Just luxury that was refreshing and relaxing even with kids! Highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Entrada is a small luxury resort inside a gated golf community in Saint George, Utah that features warm casitas with panoramic views of the striking red vermilion cliffs. The spirit of ancient Anasazi civilizations is the inspiration for these aesthetically perfect vacation casitas. The contemporary southwestern design combined with soothing earth tones inside the casitas create a perfectly relaxing sanctuary. Freshly baked cinnamon rolls, provided by Grandma Tobler's Bakery, are provided every morning in the Inn at Entrada lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at Entrada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Entrada Hotel St. George
- Hotel At Entrada
- Resort At Entrada
- The Inn At Entrada St. George, Utah