Before we arrived at the Inn at Entrada for our one week stay, we had reviewed pictures of the Inn on their Web site. We thought we had a good idea of what to expect, but when we arrived we were still completely amazed & very, very pleased with our accommodations & the beautiful location!!
We ate at the Kokopelli restaurant twice for dinner & once for lunch. The meals were delicious & the ambiance only added to our feelings of contentment. In addition to an outdoor pool, a fitness center is on premises with an indoor lap pool & whirlpool.
The complex is surrounded by an abundance of red rocks and plateaus. We went to Snow Canyon twice & loved it! The Tuacahn Amphitheater is close to the Inn, in fact it is next to Snow Canyon. We saw Les Miserables & thought it was wonderful!
We drove to Zion one day & it was an easy hour drive from St. George. We were only on the highway 15 for a short while & once we were on route 9, it was a very relaxing drive with plenty of beautiful scenery along the way. Zion is definitely worth the trip, shuttle buses make it easy to get around & drivers explain the various trails that are available for hiking. You can deboard the bus at any of the trailheads if you are interested in hiking any of the trails.
Coyote Gulch Art Village in Kayenta is also a short drive away & worth a visit. Various shops offer pottery, photography, art, jewelry for purchase. There is also a cafe on the premises.
For restaurants, we tried Scaldoni's, Gun Barrel, Painted Pony, & Benja's Thai. All served good food, we went to Benja's twice, their food & service was excellent!
The staff at the Inn at Entrada are exceptional! Special kudos to Jonathan, Customer Service Supervisor! He was consistently helpful with recommendations, directions, advise......anything that we might need, he was always happy to accommodate! We loved our stay at the Inn at Entrada!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Entrada is a small luxury resort inside a gated golf community in Saint George, Utah that features warm casitas with panoramic views of the striking red vermilion cliffs. The spirit of ancient Anasazi civilizations is the inspiration for these aesthetically perfect vacation casitas. The contemporary southwestern design combined with soothing earth tones inside the casitas create a perfectly relaxing sanctuary. Freshly baked cinnamon rolls, provided by Grandma Tobler's Bakery, are provided every morning in the Inn at Entrada lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Inn at Entrada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Entrada Hotel St. George
- Hotel At Entrada
- Resort At Entrada
- The Inn At Entrada St. George, Utah