All reviews golf course studio casita gated community private garage johnny miller red mountain garage door opener pickle bar beautiful resort full kitchen tennis courts snow canyon state park gas fireplace round of golf high school floor to ceiling windows fitness center
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Amazing views and location near Snow Canyon. Large accomodations with full kitchen facilities and closed garage. Very friendly service. Golf cart was dropped off at my unit the morning of my game. The whole place was relaxed and friendly with a country club vibe.

Uber to St George city is about 10mins.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2018

This was the second time my wife and I visited St. George for the Tuachan theater (Cinderella this time). My wife found this hotel while researching the area. It is more than I typically spend on hotel rooms, but it was well worth it. If you are attending a show, you can hardly beat the location. It is a little out of the way for everything else, but thankfully the town is not difficult to navigate through. The front desk staff was very friendly. The room was spacious and comfortable overall. I really liked the attached garage. We found the room to a little noisy, not outside noise, just creaks and pops as the building/skylights/air conditioner/or something settled. Fair warning that even a little water in the tub will turn on the jets to dry the system, per the warning, we were just not expecting it as my wife only washed her feet in the tub and did not use the Jacuzzi option. It must have taken 20 minutes for the water to reach the sensor to turn the system on; as it was at least that long and it woke us up. I would recommend this location and I plan to return.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed July 8, 2018

Amazing resort with beautiful rooms, grounds and amenities! The view out of our room was just breathtaking! We loved the fact that each room had its own garage! The manager and staff in the office were very nice & helpful!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 7, 2018

I can’t begin to tell you how much we love this place! It is definitely at home away from home! The people there are so kind and helpful. They take such great care of the rooms and come each day to tidy them up. It is such a beautiful place, and absolutely our favorite place to stay in Utah!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 7, 2018

We have stayed here several times doing business in St. George. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. It feels like home away from home with all the amenities included in the one bedroom suite we stayed in including a full kitchen, large living room, garage, and my husbands favorite was access to the use of a bike provided by The Inn at Entrada. The ducks and ducklings were entertaining to watch from our back deck. We look forward to our next trip and stay at this property.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business