1,871 results
All reviews indoor pool room was clean great place to stay waffles best westerns french toast stay there again the breakfast area great breakfast hot tub downtown st front desk staff great price hot breakfast free breakfast staff was friendly nice stay
Reviewed September 20, 2016

We were on a 7 day vacation, and this was by far one of the top two places we stayed. The room was very nice, and very clean. It had a great shower, Breakfast was very good, and the staff was very nice.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
JohnKessler, Manager at Best Western Coral Hills, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2016

Thank you for your compliments and high praise, it is really appreciated!

Reviewed September 19, 2016

Excellent hotel in St George.
Friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms.
Good breakfast.
Easy walking distance to downtown and good restaurants.
We would definitely stay here again should we ever be fortunate enough to return to St George.

Date of stay: September 2016

And we would be fortunate to have you back again as our guests. Thank you for complimenting the staff, the really do work hard to do their best.

Reviewed September 19, 2016

This is by far the best hotel that I have stayed at in a very long time. The place is clean and staff is friendly and helpful. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about my stay or the hotel. The decor was very cool looking and they have two pools, one indoors and one outside so that was very convenient. The hotel is close to every thing in town and the noise was nothing we dealt with even having a room right next to the street. We have stayed at a lot of different hotels this year alone and by far the best!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hooray! We aren't a "Best" Western for nothing. I couldn't avoid saying it. We are glad your stay with us went well. If you do have any suggestions for us please let us know and we would love to look into improving.

Reviewed September 19, 2016

I was on town for business. No Wifi available at the hotel so they told e to go to Denny's... I deal with confidential information so going to Denny's wasn't an option. I had to work from my room. It was frustrating that there was no other attempt to help me with my business trip. I will not be staying at this hotel again. Also, if you like to use the work out facilities, take a gas mask. The air freshener they use in the work out room is at toxic levels. Tone it down on the Scented air fresheners and maybe get an air purifier instead.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am very sorry for the frustration that occurred during your stay with us recently. I know the pain and hassle it is when trying to get things done and not being able to proceed due to outside forces. I am in hopes the staff informed you that the internet provider outage was something beyond the control of the hotel and affected the southern Utah area, which also included several other area hotels. Certainly, we would not want you to work on confidential items in an area that is not prudent. Thank you for letting us know about the scented air freshener we will take a look at it and see if it can be adjusted.

Reviewed September 19, 2016

Best Western always does a great job of taking care of their customers. I have stayed here multiple times and love every location that I have stayed at. This location allows access to anywhere in the city and is located in the heart of the city. Breakfast isn't great, but it's included so that always a nice amenity.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I think our location is pretty awesome being in the heart of Historic Downtown. SO many art studios, museums and over 13 restaurants within three blocks.
for those who are wondering our breakfast has: BACON, sausage, potatoes, scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, French toast, self made waffles, a variety of oatmeal and cream-o-wheat hot cereals, four types of cold cereal, four flavors of breakfast muffins, English muffins, wheat and white break, raisin bread, a variety of flavored beagles, yogurt, Greek yogurt. and fixings to make the yogurt, waffles or cereal into a special occasion. I don't want of forget to mention fresh apples, oranges and bananas. canned peaches, pears or strawberries.
By the way, thanks for always returning, its the best compliement of all.