I got a King room and really enjoyed my privacy. The breakfast staff was super kind and went above and beyond for the kids at breakfast time handing out heat sensitive color changing spoons and even showing one little girl the "dungeon" with her parents as a joke-- which was really the cold cooler closet or something like that. It was sweet! I give this 4 stars because the entrance is also snack dab in front of the check in office. Several times when arriving back for the night I'd go in the entrance and someone would be parked or waiting in front of the office head on in front of me. There isn't much space or time to react to get off the main street and into the driveway and stop safely when someone is in the way. It's Dangerous!! When I told the front office staff they laughed it off and told me about a second remote entrance that's available and suggested I use that instead! Unless you'd been there before or knew the area YOU wouldn't know about that other entrance. I took it--It's out of the way and Google Maps will take you to the main entrance. I suggested a sign like "wrong way" or "no parking" as the entrance is one way in and one way out, yet people still exit through the entrance and dangerously block the way for incoming traffic. I like this hotel and location and come once in a while to St. George. I'd love for this problem to be resolved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Coral Hills is newly remodeled and offers affordable luxury and quiet comfort with the area's beautiful golf courses only moments away. This AAA Three-Diamond property is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. The Hotel features a complimentary full/hot breakfast daily, outdoor heated swimming pool with water fountain, whirlpool, heated kids' pool, indoor heated pool and whirlpool, exercise room with treadmill, elliptical machine, stationary bike and universal weight machine, self-guest laundry, pickup dry cleaning/laundry, putting green, fax/photocopy services, concierge assistance, 24-hour front desk service, free parking, large vehicle parking. Best Western Coral Hills is conveniently located in the Historic District of St. George, with some of St. George's finest restaurants - 18 within 3 blocks, historic sites, and shopping within two blocks; just a few minutes off I-15 (Exit 8) and approximately six miles from Saint George Municipal Airport. All Guest rooms feature FREE wifi, high-speed Internet access, refrigerators, microwaves, coffee-makers, alarm clock radios, free newspapers, 87 local and cable stations including HBO and Disney, air-conditioning, hairdryers, irons and ironing boards, free local calls and voicemail. Local attractions and amenities within two miles include: LDS (Mormon) Temple & Visitor Center, Dixie State College, Zion Outlet Stores, Dixie Convention Center, Brigham Young Home, St. George Tabernacle, Rosenbruch World Wildlife Museum, Fiesta Family Fun Center, Bowling, Laser Tag, St. George Musical Theater, St. George Art Museum, Utah Pioneers Museum. Other area attractions include: Tuacahn Amphitheater, Dinosaur Tracks Site, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Snow Canyon State Park, Grand Canyon (North Rim), and Silver Reef Ghost Town, Lake Powell National Recreational Area and local hiking and biking trails. St. George is 120 miles/two hours north of Las Vegas, NV and 300 miles/4.5 Hours south of Salt Lake City, UT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Coral Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Coral Hills Hotel St. George
- St George Best Western
- Best Western St. George
- Best Western Coral Hills St. George, Utah