All reviews indoor outdoor pool holiday inn hash browns waffles room was clean family reunion rooms are nice great price convenient location zion national park lexington george st jacuzzi freeway
Reviewed March 30, 2018

This was a good choice. Clean room, comfortable beds. Quiet safe location. No unsafe characters around motel. Convenient location to Zion Park. St George was a larger town than we expected. There was a Target, mall lots of eating choices.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
redlionhotelut, Webmaster at Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center St. George, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your exceptionally pleasant comments about our clean rooms, comfortable beds, breakfast, staff and more. We take real pride in serving guests well and try to make the guest experience as good as possible. I hope you will indeed be able to stay with us again in the future. You will be most welcome.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

Wonderful stay! Comfortable beds. Clean rooms. No one lingering around parking lots. No drug element at all, unlike the hotels/motels along the Blvd. This place was wonderful for my son and I to enjoy our weekend at. Heated pool & hot tub we're awrawes. Highly recommended if you have family with yiu or on a regular business trip. Best place to stay in St. George, Utah. By far the friendliest!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest.

Thanks for taking a moment to comment about our hotel. I'm so pleased that your experience was nice enough that you will stay with us again and also that you would recommend us to others. I hope you have a chance to do that. If you have family members, friends or colleagues traveling in this area, make sure they know about our hotel. We'll do a great job meeting their needs too.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

My stay this time was much more pleasant .Thank you for the complementary night . Your staff at the front desk were much easier to work with also and seemed to have a better understanding of their job duties .Thank you again and I will plan to stay again .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
redlionhotelut, Manager at Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center St. George, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a pleasant place to stay and you enjoyed the complementary night and friendly staff service. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you will make plan to stay again.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

Manager Ramesh helped me to get a quiet room and good WiFi connection when I requested.also the front desk agent DK was helpful finding the businesses I needed and arranging the shuttle and taxi. I loved the pillows and the bed but room carpet needs to be changed.hot breakfast and the Mexican restaurant inside the hotel and the pool n the hot tub things I enjoyed during my stay.will be back

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

What a wonderful review! We truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We’ll be here for you when you need us again.

Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

We’ve been staying at this hotel since it was the Holiday Inn, Lexington and now Red Lion and every time we come Olivia was always there to take care of us.

She treats my family like we are here family and I love that! She knows how to take care of her loyal customers for sure!

If you are looking to spend some fun quality time with your family and wanting to stay somewhere where the kids and adults can enjoy all at the same time, this is the place!

Call Olivia, she will take care of you!

Thanks again Red Lion and Olivia!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank GreatestPapaOnDisErf
redlionhotelut, Hotel Manager at Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center St. George, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a family oriented and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.