La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$92
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Comfort Inn at Convention Center(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$74
ComfortInn
Wingate by Wyndham St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$84
Best Western Coral Hills(St. George)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$85
Ramada by Wyndham St George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$64
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$159
US$143
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Best Western Plus Abbey Inn(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$84
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Inn on the Cliff(St. George)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$139
US$71
US$66
All reviewscrystal innsliding doorpool areasausagewafflesthe maintenance mansales managersized poolfree breakfastbuffet styleroom was cleanfirst floorstaff was friendlyhot breakfasthot tubtennis courtsbreakfast was amazing
Reviewed April 1, 2018

The room is nice enough. The bathroom is small. Housekeeping does a great job; everything was spotless. There was never anyone at the desk during my stay that wasn't on the phone. Apparently phone calls are more important than people who are actually there. There are mountains in the distance, but the view is mostly parking lot and highway. The attached restaurant is excellent. Unfortunately, it doesn't serve breakfast any longer, because the free breakfast is a waste of time. The eggs were already cold at 6 am and you need a knife to cut the sausage. There are several good restaurants within a short drive that serve a good, hot breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Russell C, General Manager at Desert Garden Inn, A Trademark Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Joy M,

Thank you for your recent stay and for your review of your stay with us. I am sorry that our front desk service prioritized phone calls above you that was in front of them. All guests are very important to us but we should be better at putting people on hold while we serve the people in front of us. I will be sure to make sure this is addressed by our front desk manager and that we provide some additional training to get this issue handled properly.

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed Magleby's Restaurant. I am sorry you were less than satisfied with our breakfast. Something must have been wrong with our warmer as we usually get rave reviews about our breakfast. I will look in to this as well.

Thank you again for staying with us. I hope you will give us another try the next time you are in our area. We are re-branding to a Trademark by Wyndham later this month with a renovation later in the year.

Regards,

Reviewed March 23, 2018

The Crystal Inn is old and outdated. I walked into my room and it smelled old and musty. After opening up the room that seemed to help a little. The AC help a little as well, but in the end the room is old and musty. There are very few outlets and none near the side of the bed I sleep on, so I have all my stuff plugged in on the other side of the bed. The plug in that they do have on my side of the bed has a cord that is too short to reach the outlet. The same with the alarm clock. Oh, why don't you move those to the other side - you can't, their fasted where they sit. The TV is nice - LCD and lots of channels. The bed is hard a lumpy. I know how can that be, just lay on it and you'll find out.

For the price I paid for this room, the accommodations would have been better, I guess I should have read more of the yelp reviews before I booked. Lesson learned.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Russell C, General Manager at Desert Garden Inn, A Trademark Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

wayneusd,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the review. Yes, we are an older hotel and are in need of a renovation. That is planned at the end of this year as well as changing brands in April to a Trademark Collection hotel by Wyndham. We look forward to the update and the new brand and hope you will give us another try the next time you travel here after that renovation takes place. Sorry we weren't up to what you were expecting. Thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

My mother, sister and I stayed here while hiking Zion National Park and I am glad I made this choice as there are many options in St. George for lodging all with decent reviews. I picked this one simply because of the pool size, as I am from a far northern climate, pools are important to us when traveling. The hot tub also was deliciously hot. The fitness center was not really the best, two machines in a small room but i was so exhausted from hiking I did not mind. While the hotel itself kind of gave of a nursing home vibe it was over all pleasant and a complimentary breakfast is always nice and a requirement for me when picking a location.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Russell C, General Manager at Desert Garden Inn, A Trademark Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

gcanders,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to give us some feedback. I am so happy that you chose us for our pool and that you weren't disappointed. Please join us for your next excursion.

Best,

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites for three nights while house hunting in and around St. George. Conveniently located and friendly staff made our stay enjoyable. The rooms were spacious and clean.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Deborah4321,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for giving us a review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope the house hunting is going well. You will love our area to live in. Please let us assist you the next time you travel here to look or purchase. Thanks again for staying with us.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

first of all i need to state that we booked on Presidents Day Weekend (thur night -left mon morning) which is one of the busiest times of the year in St. George. the town was packed with visitors for baseball and soccer tournaments,and a Parade of Homes Show. When we first checked in, the front desk representative had stated to me that the roll a bed we had requested earlier was already staged inside of our room. We loved the friendly staff, from the front desk check in, the cleaning and maintenance staff and the Magleby’s breakfast staff. The Staff Personnel were always smiling with happy dispositions, and were always available for any need. the Hotel Facility was clean in every aspect, from the room, hall, lobby, and pool areas. The pool size was big enough to accommodate a full capacity of guests with no problem. In February the water temperature was set at 85 degrees, which made it difficult to get our kids out (lol), so we could go attend our other pre arranged activities. If it would have been up to them they would have stayed in the pool area all day long. They loved going back and forth from the hot tub to the pool and would have rather missed our pre arranged activities all together. The pool area setting was relaxing with beautiful landscaped palm trees, relaxing music and plenty of lounge chairs and a poolside towel cabinet. the free hot breakfast (buffet style) was beyond our expectation, one day they served scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy - then the next day they changed up the hot menu with scrambled eggs, bacon, and french toast with maple syrup- the staple items was fruit, pastries, two kinds of cold cereal, orange, apple, and cranberry juice or cold ice water. We saved a bunch of money by taking advantage of this breakfast perk, with my family of 5 we ate at this on sight restaurant everyday. One morning we got to the restaurant as it was closing down and the eggs were all gone, instead of telling us sorry were done for the morning buffet, they cooked us up a fresh batch of eggs. i really didnt want to “put them out” but they quietly and quicky made up a batch of eggs to our surprise, the service was amazing. The hotel will leave a $ 10.00 coupon card in your room for Magleby’s fine dining restaurant, make sure to take advantage of that, you wont be disappointed. Their famous bread rolls and chocolate cake is a “must” for any first time visitor to St. George. We brought down two vehicles with us, and with this full capacity booked hotel, we never had a problem finding a parking spot in close proximity to our room area. this was our first experience with Crystal Inn Hotel and Suites. You can bet we will be back. Not one negative to say about this place. A great over all stay and my kids cant wait to come back again. The kids kept repeating that over and over again on our long snowy ride back home. I already miss the sun and warmth of St. George as I get back to my real life reality of February weather in Utah County. Thanks, Tom and Family

Stayed: February 2018
2  Thank tnthomas1000

tnthomas1000 (Tom),

Thank you for the amazing feedback on your stay with us over President's Day Weekend and for staying with us. I am so happy that we were able to exceed your needs during your stay with us. I feel the same way about our pool as your kids do. If I didn't have to get out, I woudn't. Thank you for the nice comments and for the details of your stay. I will be sure to share your review with our staff. They will be proud to hear of all the accolades and nice compliments you gave us. Please join us the next time you find yourself coming to St. George.