“Much improved over last stay”

Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Sandy
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Annual business meeting has me staying at this location. Has been sub-par in the past. This stay was a nice surprise. Remodelel lobby and rooms gives it a fresh feel. Breakfast area now more private. Expanded computer area was needed and is appreciated. Room cleaner and nicely appointed for the price.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
kristen4610, Manager at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2012

We are really excited to see that our guests are happy with the new changes we have made.
The lobby area is much more Guest Friendly now. More space to eat and much more
work area.
Thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review.
We hope you will be staying again soon!

Sincerley,

Kristen Fortie-AGM
Best Western CottonTree Inn
Sandy, UT.

Reviewed 3 January 2012

This Best Western is great from cleanliness to the breakfast that is served. Its a little pricey but the extra money is well worth it. The beds are very comfortable (my pet peeve) and the area and hallways were quiet. If you like shopping the mall is just across the street (more for my wife).

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
kristen4610, Manager at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our property!
I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us.
Come back soon and see our newly remodeled lobby/breakfast area.

Again thank you for your review.

Best Western CottonTree Inn- Sandy, UT
10695 South Auto mall Drive.
801-523-8484

Reviewed 16 December 2011

Our wedding day was Sept 30th we ended up having to stay in town that night. We happened to choose this best western in particular and I would've never had it any other way... The Grand Suite was amazing... totally more than we expected. We totally LOVED the lay out of the room and my wife's favorite part was the mall literally 100 ft away (women.... of course). Breakfast was also a plus.. Was able to surprise my wife with breakfast in the morning. :) (some hotels don't let you take your food into your room). It was an excellent stay... we were very pleased with everything... THANK YOU BEST WESTERN!!

Room Tip: Top floor suites are geat!!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for such a wonderful review!
I am pleased to hear everything was to your expectations.
We hope to see you both again soon.

Congratulations to you and your wife.

Sincerely,,

Best Western CottonTree Inn -Sandy, UT
10695 south Auto Mall Drive
801-523-8484

Reviewed 9 November 2011

I have been having overnight scrapbooking retreats at the Cottontree Inn for the past several years. The staff is wonderful and very helpful. The rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable. The breakfast they serve is very good and there is a lot of choices. I love using their facility because I feel like I am at home. They are very accomodating to us. It's always a great experience!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
kristen4610, Manager at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write this review!
We love having your scrapbooking here and have enjoyed
working with you these years.
We cant wait for our new lobby area to be done. Let us know what you
think of it.

Sincerley,

Reviewed 21 October 2011

BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree, Sandy Utah
We stayed three nights here in October, 2011. It is a 4 story hotel a short distance from Highway 15, but we were not bothered by traffic noise as long as the window remained closed. We had a fourth floor room across from the elevator, but were not disturbed by any noise from it.
We had an average Best Western room with an average size TV. The room did not have a frig or microwave, but we called the front desk and they had a combination frig/micro sent to the room. The air conditioner took a long time to start. We thought it was broken, but it finally started. The maid forgot to leave coffee on the second day.
A full, hot, breakfast is served in the lobby. It was very well done, but a separate room would have been much better. One thing I liked was the fresh pastries. They are very seldom part of the breakfasts served at hotels of this kind. Two sizes of waffles were offered in addition to eggs and breakfast meats. Four kinds of coffee were available and several types of juices. Lots of fresh fruits were also available.
There was one computer in the lobby for guest use. The Internet connection was horribly slow. One of the desk clerks said they had three new ones on order, but was not sure when they would be installed. He said he was going to “work on” the computer to see if he could correct some of the problems, but it did not improve while we were there. It reminded me of the dial up connection I had on my first computer with four megs of ram. Slooowwww.
Several restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel. We especially liked McGrath’s fish restaurant, which was about a block away. We ate two lunches there and they were both excellent and reasonably priced.
This is a nice place to stay at a reasonable price and not too far from Salt Lake City or the mountain canyons. We were there to see fall tree color and made several trips into the mountains from this location. Driving up to the higher elevations took less than an hour.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank TahoeCalifornia
Reviewed 15 October 2011

I used to stay at the Best Western Airport which was conveniently located but, alas, it closed. So now when I need a home base in or closer to Salt Lake City, the CottonTree Inn Sandy is a great choice. Conveniently located near I-15, you can quickly head off to wherever you need to go in the area.

It is surprisingly nice and comfortable for the cost. The breakfast area is large an open with plenty of room to move around and get food. Most BW breakfast rooms I’ve seen are tight on space.

I have more comprehensive information at FrictionFactor dot com.

During one of my visits here I needed a place to meet for an hour and the manager kindly allowed me to use one of the meeting rooms.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Cloudstepper
kristen4610, Manager at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2011

Thank you for your great review!
I'm glad you had a great stay. We are doing some remodels starting November.
Come back soon and see our brand new breakfast area.

Best Western CottonTree-Sandy

Reviewed 14 October 2011

We were very happy with our stay at the Best Western in Sandy, Utah. The customer service was excellent and the quality of the rooms were great and very comfortable. the completmentary breakfast was also great.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandy
0.3 km away
1.5 km away
Residence Inn Salt Lake City Sandy
1.8 km away
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City/South Jordan, UT

Been to Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn? Share your experiences!