My adult son and I spent a week at the Best Western, skiing at the Cottonwood Canyon resorts.
The hotel itself was clean and well-maintained and offered a good breakfast as well as free wi-fi. The location is very convenient to the ski resorts and is within walking distance of several very good restaurants.
Being that close to the Cottonwood resorts, you're stuck in a very commercial area, shopping mall after shopping mall with no sense of a ski atmosphere. If you stay on the other side of the mountains, in the Park City area, you get the ski atmosphere but also much, much higher prices and, more important, much less challenging skiing.
It was a great value, just what we were looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2014 Newly remodeled rooms!Enjoy the Greatest Snow On Earth at some of the world's greatest ski resorts, only minutes from the Sandy Best Western CottonTree Inn. Located just a stone's throw away from the mighty Wasatch Mountains, you can enjoy all that nature has to offer, from hiking and fishing to skiing and golf. The cosmopolitan center of downtown Salt Lake City offers numerous activities including shopping, pro basketball, hockey, baseball, galleries, breweries and many fine restaurants. The Sandy Best Western CottonTree Inn is located minutes away from Interstate 15 and I-215, near key activities and attractions. Great ski rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cottontree Hotel Sandy
- Best Western Sandy
- Sandy Best Western
- Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn Sandy, Utah