“Pleasent dining”
Review of La Caille

La Caille
Reserve with OpenTable
La Caille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 241 Restaurants in Sandy
Price range: US$25 - US$75
Cuisines: French, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 3500 E. 9500 S.
Reviewed August 8, 2017

The place reminds me of traveling in France, not so much Paris but more county side. The wait staff is excellent. The menu is always pleasing and provide one with many different selections from around France. It is a great place for a romantic dinner for two or a wedding party.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

La Caille feels like a place right out of a fairy tale book. I can honestly say I have never eaten at a more beautiful place. There are ponds with Swans, a vineyard, and peacocks roaming around. It it is breathtaking! The service was on point, we felt so taken care of at La Caille. I ordered the lobster bisque, which was divine! The the filet mignon, and bananas foster. They even gave me a complimentary chocolate mousse because we were celebrating. The filet was cooked just right, and the bananas foster was great (although very boozy). I would love to visit again.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

We enjoyed celebrating a special occasion by enjoying Brunch at La Caille. You are greeted by friendly and professional valet staff, as well as, the hostess when you enter. The food and service are impeccable. Our server Ashley saw to our ever need and did a fantastic job! The croissants are to die for. All of our food was served at the perfect temperature. We toured the grounds after our meal and snapped a few photos. A lovely dining experience ... I highly recommend La Caille.

1  Thank Pamela A
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

I don't know where to begin!!! The cuisine was UNBELIEVABLE!!! Our waiter has been there since the80's!!! KNOWS HIS CRAFT!!! BEST EVER!!
THERE ARE NO WORDS FOR OUR ENTREES! WOW!
The filet melted in my mouth... my boyfriends a vegetarian... the chef whipped up him butternut squash ravioli.. SO TASTY!!!! We were enlightened with little " gifts" of mouthwatering samples of different creations from the Chef! All ingredients in my salad is GROWN ON THE PROPERTY!!! I could praise this delectable GOLDMINE OF A FIND FOREVER!!!! PUT IN ON YOUR BUCKET LIST!!!!!!!!

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

If you will be anywhere near Sandy, Utah, and want a fine dining experience, then La Caille is the place you wish to go. It is not only just a restaurant, but a beautiful "destination" location for weddings and parties. There are accommodations on premises to help make this happen. However, it is worth dining here (and arriving early so you can take a short walk around the grounds and enjoy their beauty...very much like walking into a fairy tale.

This visit was my second time to see the premises, but my first time to dine there. While we dined on the second floor with views over the gardens, there is probably not a bad table in the house. Meg was our waitress and she took wonderful care of us...we were celebrating being together as family as well as 2 Birthdays. Not only are there lots of excellent choices on the menu, but La Caille is willing to be flexible with serving you something you would like to have...simply ask your waitstaff for their help. Wine choices are good and overall cost is what you would expect for a fine dining experience (about $100+ per person excluding alcohol).

Our dinner was exquisite and we had lots of left-overs. The quality and uniqueness of the food is what you come here for! My Foie Gras was some of the best I've had, the Lobster was truly "sweet" and very fresh and the Bananas Foster was flambeed in a most unusual way...Meg flamed the brandy in a sauce dish and poured the flaming sauce over the ice cream and bananas even enveloping the serving goblet in flames (see photo). They also served a delicious Pot de Creme with a blazing sparkler for each of the "Birthday girls"! Whatever reason you choose to celebrate here will be a memorable occasion.