“Great Staff Make The Difference ”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #9 of 252 Restaurants in Sandy
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Olive Garden is always going to give you great value meals. You can’t beat their prices for a full pasta dinner. But what made this Luncheon so special was the staff. Great checkin staff but our waiter was outstanding. One of the most pleasant and happy servers you could ever want. My son commented that this gentleman was so much nicer than the people we come across back home on the east coast. Absolutely true.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed April 13, 2018

Had the pleasure of visiting this restaurant in march 2018 with my family, we were taken there by a friend who lives in Salt Lake City. I must say the place was clean, neat, It was warm and inviting. The staff who took our order for take out was able to suggest some items based on our taste, and I must say that the suggestions were well received, hats off to the gentlemen for the recommendations on what we should try.
I had the Salmon, my wife had the Chicken Alfredo, my son had the fries and my friend had a vege platter as he is vegan.

The food was totally awesome and I will definitely visit this location again once I visit Salt Lake City again.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2018

On Saturday, February 24, 2018, my wife, step-daughter, and I went to Olive Garden to have their Never Ending classics.
We had to wait for about 15 or 20 minutes. Several couples and families were already waiting for tables when we arrived even though it was midafternoon.
After we were shown to our booth by the North window, Tyler was good to us as he explained what our choices were and came around just often enough all but one time. That time, he was busy working a larger table and he wasn’t long in getting back to us, anyway.
The Never Ending Classics are priced higher than the regular menu items. I suppose Olive Garden does that to make up some of the difference. It’s only a couple dollars or so more than an entrée’s regular menu price, so don’t let that scare you away from that selection. Your second helping will make up for the difference and then some. Your third and fourth helpings will even it out more.
As noted in the footnote on their menu, your entire bill will reflect the most expensive dish you order in your string of classic selections. For example, my wife had the Fettucine Alfredo, which costs $2.50 more than the base price, but had spaghetti for her second dish, which is the base price. We were charged the higher price of the Fettucine Alfredo. That’s the way it works and that’s fine. If you prefer, you can order just one thing for all your servings, as I did with lasagna.
My wife and step-daughter both had Fettucine Alfredo for their first and third helpings. While my wife had the spaghetti for her second dish, my step-daughter had the Rigatoni with 5 cheeses.
I saw my chance to fill up on lasagna, so I had four helpings of that and nothing else. That was $4 more than base price and only $2 more than the regular menu price for lasagna, but I made up for it in volume. I could have eaten one or maybe two more servings, but I decided I’d rather walk out of the place instead of having to be carried or rolled out.
I’ve been to a few Olive Garden locations and this one is as good as any I’ve been to. It’s just off I-15 at the 106th South exit and near State Street, so it’s actually fairly convenient, too.
When you need your pasta fix, stop in and try their Never Ending Classics when Olive Garden offers that option on their menu.

Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

On Feb. 27, we had dinner at the Olive Garden in Sandy Utah. The menu items are typical of Olive Gardens across the country. One of my favorites when dining at the Olive Garden is the unlimited Soup, Salad, and breadsticks. I love the Sulla Toscana (potato soup) and the wife always goes for the minestrone. The meal here was good but I have to say the service was superb, which prompted a better than average tip. I would return for the quality of service.

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Huge lineup with an hour or longer to wait. We walk in having reserved online and get the very next suitable table. Fabulous!!
Went with the deal where you could eat non stop if want, trying different dishes, depending on the price point of your original order. Also unlimited salad and soup and breadsticks. Service is almost instant and the food is fresh and hot. We over did it...so the takeaway box got loaded up!
Fun server, tasty food at a very reasonable price!
Win, win, win!