“Semi fast food with great food choices”
Review of Blue Lemon

Blue Lemon
Ranked #2 of 9 Quick Bites in Sandy
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

I've been here quite a few times but finally decided to write a review. Every single time we have had great food at decent prices(5-15 dollars). The kitchen is open viewing and it was nice to see it spotless and the workers assembling all the food orders. The food always tastes fresh they even take the time to present it very well. I dont usually eat salads but even the salads are fantastic. If you arrive and decide this isnt for you dont worry because there are probably another 12 quick eats in the same parking lot.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

First off... We love Blue Lemon and frequently visit the 3 locations in Salt Lake County. Today’s visit was a perfect storm of unfortunate events....
-They were out of several food items, sweet potato fries, fingerling potatoes, and the spinach salad.
-When we asked for napkins they said they were out but we could get paper towels out of the bathroom
-The dining room was a mess only two other tables had people at them but at least 10 of the tables had not been cleared.
-The bathrooms were also disgusting and I didn’t even dare use them.

-One other very important note. THE STAFF MUST BE TRAINED ON INGREDIENTS AND ALLERGIES. I couldn’t get any allergy information. This has always been a problem so we just stick with our few safe items we know we can have, however I would love to try new meals.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

My new favorite chicken parm! This is the first time I heard of Blue Lemon I am so glad I tryed it. The place is so well organised and the food is great.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Just wanted to try something new. We definitely will be back. Artichoke dip is fabulous and totally different. The Tropical curry with chicken waaaaayyyy tasty. The pear Gorgonzola salad really good. Stop by and try it.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 7, 2018

The best way to describe this place is "gourmet fast food" You walk in and order at a counter from a menu that is up on the wall. The menu is not huge but has a lot of variety of gourmet-type foods. After ordering you go sit down and they bring the food to you. I was surprised at the quality of food and how quick it was prepared.

Date of visit: February 2018