“Review of early bird menu. I love Marketstreet grill..”

Market Street Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 10700 South 700 West
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love the early bird spacial. I so miss the grilled halibut entree. It's not the same. My family all love the salmon but me ,not so much. I would love to see a grilled chicken breast with a hollandaise sauce. The menu needs to accommodate more people.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 17, 2018

Market Street is one of my favorite restaurants to have brunch on Sunday. This past Sunday was a real treat when the brunch menu was $6.99! Thank you Market Street!!

1  Thank HRKatie
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Great service, great food, great drinks, great ambience. Bread and drinks right out. Start with the chowder, oh my! Around the table we enjoyed mink fish, salmon and halibut. Nicely presented tasted great. Wine on tap with two red and two white choices.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

WOW,, seafood omelette for $6.99..... they raised the prices about a year ago and we were less than happy. This is a very good price for the quality.. Service was very good as well. There was actually a wait to be seated today... Haven’t seen that in awhile.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

This is one of the few good restaurants in South Jordan, UT. We like to eat at the “chef’s bar” in the restaurant (there is a separate actual bar). The early bird special is a very good value. The salmon is always excellent. The servers are always friendly. For this seat, you don’t have to wait to be seated .(well, we do get there early and that helps.) This is our go-to place.

Date of visit: July 2018