All reviews shower room eggs nice hotel sitting area toilet area walk in shower would stay here again separate bathroom many choices breakfast bar newer hotel rooms are large decent breakfast fresh fruit staff was friendly great room sausage
Reviewed August 23, 2018

I don't know why others go to Vernal but as the closest proper town to Dinsoaur it was an ideal stopping point. Plenty of restaurants nearby.

Very comfortable room at a very good price. What I expect from this brand.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2018

And to top it all off, they have motorcycle parking allowed under the awning at the front door, to the sides, but out of the weather! (My friends and I travel extensively by motorcycle)

This place is really nice. Breakfast is top notch. Really! Hot oatmeal, pancakes, good scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, hash browns. It's quite a lay-out. Someone gets up really early in the morning to make this perfect.

The rooms are quiet. The beds are comfortable. No expense was spared in the bathrooms. Top notch plumbing fixtures and great towels.

We stayed there twice, once on the way to Glacier and again on the way back.
Would stay again if the opportunity arises.

Room Tip: They're all good.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night on our trip towards Moab with my wife and 9 year old daughter. The room was big and very clean. When we took a dip in the swimming pool, we noticed it was very clean and properly maintained. The staff was friendly and very helpful, they even felt sory when they didn't have a battery for my car key. We also enjoyed the breakfast. Just can't believe they only have 3 stars!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank GlobeTrotting663965
Reviewed August 6, 2018

No issues here. Friendly people and a hometown feeling makes for a good stay. A bit tricky to get in with out parcel restaurants out front. Plenty of parking, front, back, and side. Well maintained breakfast bar and popular! Go early :) limited cable options, but no need. Lots of food options nearby and a nice town for the size. Will be sure to stay here next time.

Room Tip: Morning sun to the back of the facility.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Went to pull out trundle for my daughter to sleep on and it was covered in trash. Clothes wrappers and stickers on floor next to bed. Went to reposition the lamp next to the bed to make for more room for my CPAP machine, the lamp was stuck to the night stand.

Makes me wonder how well the maid service real was. I took photos, see attached, and showed the gal at the front desk. She did offer to move rooms for me, but after a long day of traveling and it being late I declined.

I was expecting some type of contact from management about the issue. Email, phone. Nothing. So I decided to review here.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Holly M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Vernal, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take matters such as this very seriously. We strive to provide excellent service to each of our guests. I will be discussing this with the appropriate departments. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will give us another chance the next time you visit the vernal area.

Best Regards,