“Delicious fresh fast Mexican food.”
Review of Cafe Rio

Cafe Rio
Ranked #7 of 71 Restaurants in Vernal
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I liked it better than Chipotle. Don’t expect sit down service. This is a fast food place. Very good tacos and enchiladas.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Other reviews rate this restaurant highly. This was our first time to a Cafe Rio and it wasn't what we expected. The order routine and menu were confusing to me. The food was OK, but not great. I didn't know how to order, so made mistakes and threw away what I didn't eat. Maybe if I ate there often, I'd fly through the process quickly and efficiently and would have gotten what I liked. Kind of like a Subway.
I don't think I'd go back. I like Mexican food, but prefer to order off a menu and have it served in a quieter environment. But that's just me.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

This was the first time here. The Café is not a sit down restaurant with servers. You choose your entrée and meat. They construct the dish in front of you and you pay at the end. The food is relatively fresh and certainly filling. A decent quick bite.

Reviewed August 4, 2018

Good tasting food, HUGE portions and you get to watch them prepare your meal. I can eat here and I'm gluten free.

Reviewed August 3, 2018

We always like eating at a Cafe Rio and this one was great. Food was good and fresh. Staff was friendly. Food was served quickly. Easy in and out place.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Cafe Rio? Share your experiences!