“The food is mediocre”

Win On Chinese-American Restaurant
Reviewed 25 November 2013

And the service is worse. There is no service. They start by making you pay for your dinner in full... before you even enter the restaurant. the food is served under heat lamps and there were a number of trays that looked hours old.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Do not eat after 3 pm. The price triples and the food has been sitting there since noon. I went in at 3:15 pm and had to pay dinner rates and eat the lunch left overs on the buffet. NEVER AGAIN.

1  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I have been to big cities and have enjoyed quality chinese food many times. This place is aweful and it cost me $20 for dinner. Am i allowed to bill them for the lost work when I missed work the next day?

1  Thank PAUL J
Reviewed 6 October 2013

It was ok but I've had better. Will say it is the best Chinese in town however. I love lo-mein noodles and theirs are like fettuccini noodles with no flavor, YUCK!

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Should have avoided the place. Walked in thinking that a Chinese restaurant in Vernal just didn't sound right and we should have listed to our thoughts. Three of our party (out of six) ended up grabbing the porcelain god later that night. Just because your hungry do not give into that urge to eat here.
Unless your on a diet and are looking for a good way to purge or cleanse.