“Not too bad.”

Win On Chinese-American Restaurant
Reviewed 27 August 2015

The buffet is average. There is a nice variety, but they still did not have the type of food you would see at a typical Chinese buffet. They did not have a mongolian grill that I saw. Overall, I have had better.

Reviewed 24 October 2014

It's not bad food it's not great food, it's just average and quick. Not a bad value, but I have had better.

Reviewed 12 October 2014

Some friends and I ate at Win On today. The service was ok but the food was not. Most of the food was over cooked and slimey. I didn't finish most of what I took off of the bar.

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

This restaurant seemed clean, and there was a large variety of food, but what food there was, was dry, mostly fried, and flavorless. They had a Mongolian bbq section, which unfortunately also turned out to taste horrible. Big waste of money.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

The food is served under heat lamps and I think we got some very old food. It was surprisingly expensive as well. We will not go back.