“What you would expect”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #35 of 71 Restaurants in Vernal
Description: Experience unique, drive-in dining with made-to-order food and more than 1.3 million drink combinations.
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

We were not overly hungry so we stopped by not wanting a big meal, just something quick and light. The one thing that can be said for a Sonic is that it is consistent when it comes to food no matter where you eat at one, that and the peanut butter milkshakes are great.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Ordered the ultimate chicken sandwich and they forgot the bacon and cheese while having me sit there for 10min. How hard is it to get it right? Went a second time and ordered a double cheeseburger with no mayo and guess what? Yep, there was mayo. Maybe they should invest in a supervisor to at least do quality control...

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed July 12, 2016

Typical Sonic fare. Had the double bacon cheeseburger, whew, could not get through it. Had their wild berry shake, more like pure ice cream, Very good and took half of it back to the room.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 13, 2016

Sonic's were around long before I decided to give one a try in Albuquerque. I could not believe how much I enjoyed my meal that night and I have found the same great food and service every where I go, including the one in Vernal.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed February 17, 2016

The mini dog's, and chicken are excellent. Burgers great. I like the bread. Coney's are wonderful. The slush's stay cold forever.

Date of visit: February 2016

Been to Sonic Drive-In? Share your experiences!