“WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #46 of 71 Restaurants in Vernal
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 901 West Highway 40. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Vernal, UT serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Drive thru employee was very rude and literally yelled at me because I didn't mention at the intercom that I had a coupon.. I will never come back here again and I will tell my friends and family to never come here. Never felt so disrespected. Food was terrible and not hot.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed February 5, 2017

We needed a quick meal before heading back to Salt Lake City. This Burger King was fast and the food was good. I would eat here again.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 12, 2016

Stopped at 2pm for a late lunch. Ordered Number 1 meal. The Whopper was very hard, tasteless, bun was hard too. Wondered if both were sitting around since noon rush, yesterday! Place was clean, service was friendly, but WORST Whopper I have ever had, and I used to visit Burger Kings for lunch twice a week when I worked.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed November 12, 2014

We ate at Burger King after a day of sightseeing at Flaming Gorge. Great burger and service was fast and friendly. Alot of traffic at the time we were there because of school.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed October 22, 2014

I like the fast friendly service. They will mix the cherry coke slush together if asked. It's good. i like the 2/$5 specials.

Date of visit: October 2014

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!