“Good Hearty Breakfast”

7-11 Ranch Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 71 Restaurants in Vernal
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 15, 2018

We wanted to have breakfast out and not eat at the hotel. Picked 7-11. Glad we did. Good hearty food just like it was made years ago. Waitstaff were pleasant and informative. Eggs and bacon well done. Very reasonably priced! Clearly, if you want a good meal, come here.

Reviewed October 9, 2018

Heading to Grand Junction from Rock Springs came across this restaurant at the perfect time for lunch. Very good food, my wife had a chicken sandwich, I had a burger. Both were satisfying. The gift shop is also very interesting, a lot of dinosaur items. If you are in the area stop in for a meal. I think you will enjoy the experience.

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Stumbled upon this little gem of a place by accident. It was a wonderful find. Stopped in for a early dinner, we were seated immediately and our server was right there with our menus & water. A very nice variety on the menu and very well priced. I had the broasted chicken, and my husband had the chicken fried steak. Both were excellent! Both meals came with soup, salad and scones. The soup was very good and the salad fresh and cold. The scones were delicious. Service was excellent. We will definitely make this a regular stop when coming through Vernal. Highly recommend.

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Simple food, good service not a bad place to eat. There’s not very many places in Vernal to eat that aren’t a chain. Give these guys a try.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

We stopped in after a 11 hr drive from OR and check in at motel down road. Read about this place and was intrigued, as it is the oldest operating restaurant in Vernal. Real nice interior, comfy and spacious. Very large menu- something for everyone- many with local names (on the burgers) My wife got a 7-11 double burger and I got fish and chips which came with a yummy bowl of soup (vegetable) and a side salad. We devoured it and slowly came out of our travel fatigue. I loved their accompanied homemade scone with honey on it! The food was great and the final bill was small. Great value here.

Nice mellow ambience, friendly wait staff, home cooked meals. The gift shop accompanied with it had a lot of dinosaur stuff and we got our grandson a t-shirt!