Western Heritage Museum- MOVED
Review Highlights
Museum and Visitor Center

I found the staff to be most helpful and pleasant both times I stopped in -- once on the way to... read more

Reviewed August 19, 2016
James R
Corvallis, Oregon
The staff went overboard to make this a captivating experience for my 7 year old boy

I was skeptical that my 7 year old, outdoor, nature-loving grandson who had come to Utah to see... read more

Reviewed August 4, 2016
MaryD5015

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 25, 2016 via mobile

I am not certain what people who rated this highly saw. It has limited material with limited info on the history of Vernal. Much of the Native American material is not even labeled as to what exactly it is. I normally like small town museums but this one was a disappointment.

1  Thank jcjr2
Management response:Responded August 8, 2016

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your visit to our museum. We recently moved and have been scrambling to get our labels and signage up. Hopefully you'll give us another shot!

Reviewed April 6, 2016

The staff was very friendly and helped set our kids up with coloring and a scavenger hunt game that they were excited to play. We all enjoyed looking through the artifacts while playing the games. The price is right...it's FREE!

Reviewed March 30, 2016

I took my grandkids, and we had a blast!! The grandkids were so intrigued by all the history. The staff was awesome, and very knowledgeable!! All of the exhibits were amazing, and

Reviewed June 7, 2015

Can't complain much,,,,,,this museum is free! People who work there were super nice and helpful...don't think it took more than an hour to look through everything

Reviewed September 29, 2014

The Western Heritage Museum is in a new building on Highway 40 next to the library. It's well worth a stop. When we visited, there were the usual displays and artifacts, a quilt show and a traveling Smithsonian exhibit. Wow! Our group of adults and young children loved each area we visited. And they had a wonderful little gift shop as well. The staff are great -- knowledgeable and passionate about their work and this museum. Don't miss this gem!

3  Thank slctravelagent