Western Heritage Museum- MOVED
Review Highlights
The staff went overboard to make this a captivating experience for my 7 year old boy

Reviewed August 4, 2016
MaryD5015
When the get the Fremont collection organized, it will be exceptional

Reviewed June 29, 2016
cf m
Medford, Oregon

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 4, 2016

I was skeptical that my 7 year old, outdoor, nature-loving grandson who had come to Utah to see dinosaurs would be very interested in this museum. However the staff did an excellent job of captivating him for a whole afternoon. They even showed him how to play the old fashioned games and we went home with many for him to learn. He even enjoyed the quilt exhibit and voted on his favorite quilt!

Reviewed June 29, 2016

There is a lot of potential with this museum, particularly the Fremont Indian Collection. Some really unusual rifles in the up stairs part. As long as they are selective in their displays, this should be a good stop.

Reviewed May 25, 2016 via mobile

I am not certain what people who rated this highly saw. It has limited material with limited info on the history of Vernal. Much of the Native American material is not even labeled as to what exactly it is. I normally like small town museums but this one was a disappointment.

1  Thank jcjr2
Management response:Responded August 8, 2016

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your visit to our museum. We recently moved and have been scrambling to get our labels and signage up. Hopefully you'll give us another shot!

Reviewed April 6, 2016

The staff was very friendly and helped set our kids up with coloring and a scavenger hunt game that they were excited to play. We all enjoyed looking through the artifacts while playing the games. The price is right...it's FREE!

Reviewed March 30, 2016

I took my grandkids, and we had a blast!! The grandkids were so intrigued by all the history. The staff was awesome, and very knowledgeable!! All of the exhibits were amazing, and