All reviews free laundry washers and dryers grocery store pots and pans medium sized refrigerator nice kitchen area informative staff one night full kitchen priced hotel extended stay stove top large bathroom quick meal steamboat springs would definitely stay here again burner cooktop
Reviewed August 20, 2018

This was a great place and very reasonably priced. There aren't any extras like a swimming pool but that wasn't important to us. The rooms are clean, nice size, with a nice little kitchenette. There was a refrigerator (about 5 foot so bigger than the usual motel frig), 2 burner cook top, microwave, sink, and basic cooking utensils. The room was nicely furnished and very clean. It would have been nice if there was some place to barbeque but the property is pretty small. My only complaint is the dish rag looked like someone washed the floor with it. It was filthy. So we bought a sponge. No big deal.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Anna B, General Manager at Ledgestone Hotel Vernal, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us feedback. We truly appreciate hearing from our guests. We are happy that you enjoyed the amenities our hotel has to offer and had a comfortable stay with us. I will look into the dish towel issue immediately. We do provide brown kitchen washcloths and nylon dish scrubbies for guests to use. I am so sorry that you had to purchase a sponge! We do hope that you will come stay with us again and check out more of the great things Vernal has to offer.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

Very nice hotel and super clean affordable rooms.
The staff were beyond excellent in every way.
I would suggest this hotel to anyone on buisness or pleasure.
Great location.
I stay in alot of hotels for work and this one is by far in my top three of great places to stay.
The beds are great and the rooms are spacious with all the ammenties one could need for a buisness trip.
I just have to add one last thing. I had the great pleasure of meeting Katelyn who works the desk at night, and I have to say that she is one of the nicest most helpful young ladies I have ever met. She handles herself with grace and maturity that people twice her age cant seem to muster, she is an asset to your business.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Anna B, General Manager at Ledgestone Hotel Vernal, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

We are so grateful for you taking the time to leave us such nice feedback. We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the hotel amenities were so helpful. I am very happy to hear about your experience with Katelyn and I will make sure she receives the recognition she deserves. We do have a great staff here at the hotel and we hope you continue to stay with us. You can also check us out in Yakima, Billings and Elko.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I love this new hotel! I only got to stay here one night. Not sure how I would feel about them only cleAning once a week but it was. Very clean , comfortable space! Really roomy! I would definitely stay there again! In spite of only cleaning once per week it was spotless!

Date of stay: July 2018
Anna B, General Manager at Ledgestone Hotel Vernal, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Thank you taking time out of your schedule to leave us a review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the cleanliness of the hotel. The staff is really good at what they do! We hope you get the chance to come back and see us again.

Reviewed July 29, 2018

DW and I traveled to Vernal for dinosaurs. Found one of the best hotels we ever stayed in. Saw the dinosaurs and don't need to do again but may travel back to Vernal just to stay in the Ledgestone hotel. This was th emost thought out design and build i ever saw. It lacks nothing in service or amenities. One of the best.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Anna B, General Manager at Ledgestone Hotel Vernal, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Thank you for your very kind feedback. I will make sure that the staff hears how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We are so happy to know that your stay with us was comfortable and that you took advantage of our great amenities. We hope you get to come back and see us again or you can check out our other great properties in Yakima, Billings and Elko.

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Nothing fancy but roomy, clean, comfortable, quiet and nice kitchen area to cook a quick meal-2 burner stove and medium sized refrigerator. I slept very well. Very good price too. We will stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Anna B, General Manager at Ledgestone Hotel Vernal, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Thank you for your kind words and the great feedback. We love hearing that you enjoyed our amenities and got a good night's rest. We do hope you get the chance to return and stay with us again. You can also visit our other properties in Yakima, Billings and Elko.