“Best Chinese Takeout in Southern VT!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lucky Dragon Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 76 Restaurants in Bennington
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 6, 2010

Service is great! Preparation is quick! Order 's are correct.
Food is outstanding! vegetables are cooked to perfection...just a bit crunchy, not mushy.
Menu is extensive and they always have coupons.

I would not reccommend sitting inside the restaurant to eat...it is a bit dingy. Better to take it back to your room or to a picnic in the Deer Park.

Reviewed October 12, 2009

As my husband and I walked out of the restaurant, we simultaneously commented that it was the worst Chinese food we ever had. Greasy, overcooked, mushy meals.

Reviewed May 19, 2009

I live in Bennington and have been ordering my Chinese from Lucky Dragon since I was 14. So good, so fresh, always good. Family owned. YUM YUM YUM.

1  Thank erinkhogan