“Delicious and satisfying!”

Brown Cow Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Brown Cow Cafe is the healthy alternative for fresh made to order breakfast and lunch in Bennington. Always have vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free soup, sandwiches, salads, and sweets available as part of our regular menu. Full menu of espresso drinks using Vermont roasted fair trade organic Mocha Joe's coffee.
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Had the breakfast bowl-raw baby spinach topped with a fluffy scrambled egg disk (either microwaved or steamed, I think) bacon, avocado and pesto vinaigrette. I like my bacon crisper but overall very good. I'd recommend it.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed October 31, 2017

On a Saturday in October we had a delightful lunch here. I had the BCBLT lunch special which came with quality chips and my wife had the Egg & Ham Sandwich. Both were very good. We also picked up 2 huge biscotti to eat later (yum!).

This is a great place.

Reviewed October 28, 2017

The food is just plain awful, I've tried a couple different things and it is all equally poor. Really nice pouring me a chai with milk, and then telling me you are out of milk. Who runs this place?!

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed lunch at the Brown Cow Cafe. Good selection of items. I had the Thai salad and my husband had the Brown Cow club. Both were excellent and used fresh ingredients.
Plenty of places to sit. This is a place where you order at the counter and they bring your items when ready. Service is very good. Also they ask that you bus your table. Not a problem.
Recommend you try it out when in Bennington.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

We needed a quick place to grab breakfast & this place did the trick. The spinach breakfast bowl with egg & avocado were amazing! My husband had the breakfast burrito & it must have been tasty, because it was devoured within minutes. :) Very clean, friendly service, affordable & a "trendy" menu with lots of options.

Date of visit: September 2017