“Cozy awesome retreat”
Review of Bromley View Inn

Bromley View Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Bondville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 August 2015

The room was excellent. The beds were comfortable, the bathroom impeccable and clean. Kevin and Kami were fantastic hosts; the lounge is warm and comfy, me and my co-traveler enjoyed excellent Vermont craft beers before getting a good night's sleep. The breakfast was excellent, I had the cheddar and mushroom scrambled eggs, my travel partner had delicious ricotta/lemon pancakes. I'll definitely be back, it's a romantic little inn in a wonderful mountain setting. The alpacas were cooll and friendly too. Highly recommended, pet and motorcyclist friendly.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms will have a nice view.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

Room was clean, but is very small
The view is the underside of the terrace but you really don't see it because the AC blocks the window
At 5:30 AM a neighbor rooster starts and if that wasn't enough the staff starts working at 6 on top of my head, the room was in the basement and the noise kept me awake.
Breakfast was good, but when the staff has kept you awake since 6am

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
BromleyViewInn, Owner at Bromley View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2015

We thank you for this input. We do want to make a few things clear for future guests. The guestroom utilized is our smallest room with only a twin bed. It is sold as a bare minimum room at half the cost of the rest of the rooms. During the hot summer, a window A/C is the only way to help keep this room cool. This room also exits out to a semi-private deck. The decking and roof above hamper some of the view from the room.

As for the noise from above. This room is directly below another guestroom. Our staff are completely aware of their surroundings and are extremely quiet in the am. If a guest wakes early and makes noise, we are unable to control this issue. We do apologize for the noise from above and we do our best to notify guests on higher floors that others are sleeping below them. Outside of that notification, it is up to the guests in their rooms to be courteous to others. This does not always happen.

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

This was our second visit, and this time we went up solely to stay with Kevin and Kami.

Breakfast was amazing as always. Nothing like waking up in the morning to a fresh home-cooked breakfast.

Kevin and Kami will treat you like family and the resident dog is always up for a belly rub.

This is not a typical motel or hotel; not all the rooms have TV sets, not all the rooms the bathtubs. There is a great room where you can watch TV, play a game, play pool or get a drink.

In addition to a resident dog they also have alpacas and a rooster.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2015

My wife, 2.5 year old daughter and I stayed this past weekend and it was a great time as always. The innkeepers were away but their assistant inn keepers were there and were very kind, and gracious. The Room we stayed in was clean and comfortable and the breakfast in the morning was delicious. The inn keepers go out of their way to make everyone feel at home. We will continue to return to the Bromley View Inn.

Room Tip: Choose the Suites. Green Mountain Room, Bromley Mountain Room or MAgic Mountain Room.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2015

I was looking for a bed & breakfast in the Stratton area and the Bromley View Inn did not disappoint! The room was clean and spacious and the views from the deck of the mountains were beautiful, plus the owners are so friendly and helpful. Kami gave us great ideas and directions for hikes, in addition to cooking us some amazing french toast for breakfast. It was a great weekend getaway with my boyfriend and I would definitely go back again and recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2015

We've traveled often to this part of Vermont as our son lives in nearby Jamaica and have stayed at other inns in the area, but I'd say this was our favorite, for ambience, hospitality and price. The room was large and clean, with a great view of Bromley Mountain, as the name suggests! But also the view overlooked the nice yard of the inn where we could also see the owner's alpacas. All the rooms were spacious and nicely decorated. Kevin and Cam, our hosts, were very friendly without being intrusive, and Kevin's breakfast was excellent, and so was the coffee. We're heading back there in June.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2015

Stayed two nights. Kevin was very flexible when arranging my check in and departure times and when I arrived he had upgraded my room at no charge. Room was neat, clean and quiet. Bed was very comfortable. Now getting to the good stuff: breakfast, which was included in the reservation was superb. Two eggs over easy, toast, hash browns, 2 buttermilk pancakes with VT maple syrup, orange juice and coffee. Sounds ordinary, but Kevin did it all to perfection. That was not a "flash in the pan" as the breakfast the next day was just as good. I was not surprised to see a sign in the dining room indicating that Kevin was named best non-professional chef in VT in 2014 as I remember.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Sager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bondville
7.5 km away
Olympia Lodge
#4 of 17 in Manchester
11.7 km away
The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa

Been to Bromley View Inn? Share your experiences!