“Good Coffee with Great Donuts”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Brattleboro
Reviewed July 4, 2017

DD's are oretty much the same wherever you go. Good coffee and awesome donuts and this location is pretty much the norm. Oh did I mention the friendly staff and the clean surroundings. And yes if your in a hurry, they have a drive thru.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed May 14, 2017

There are more traditional coffee houses in the area but you always depend of "Dunks" for a great cup of coffee. Now if they only had scones.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

This is a nice Dunkin that makes for a nice break as you drive out of the mountains.
The restaurant is clean and bright.
The staff here has always been friendly and quick.
Easy in - easy out and back on the road!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed December 3, 2016

As my wife works at DD in Johnson City NY she always likes to try out other DDs that we pass by on our trips.

This one was very fast and efficient and I even got the whipped cream on my Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate without having to remind them.

Deb as usual had her medium coffee with many creams but this time with a turbo shot !!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I always stop at this Dunkin Donuts on my way from NH to Syracuse NY. The staff is always freindly and my food is always as expected. I am in and out of the drive thru quickly. It is a good stop for a fast breakfast.

Date of visit: April 2014