“stark vibe, but great service and tasty burgers.”
Review of Sky Burger - CLOSED

Sky Burger
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Description: Around the corner from the Flynn Theater.
Boca Raton, Florida
“stark vibe, but great service and tasty burgers.”
Reviewed 31 January 2012

I really enjoyed the food. i had the salmon burger and it was ver good. salmon burgers can have the tendency to get dried out but such was not the case. the fries are delish, as well. we were there on a saturday evening and sat at the bar. the bartender was very helpful with suggestions and very attentive. granted, we were there fairly early in the evening so it wasn't that crowded. nonetheless, i would recommend sky burger to anyone looking for a quick burger fix that doesn't disappoint. the only thing really lacking was the decor. very stark vibe. it could stand to be warmed up a bit!

Orlando, Florida
“Tried some of their offbeat burgers. It was good, but a little overpriced.”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

My wife and I had a disaster in our kitchen tonight and tried to make black bean burgers. Well... not so much. We threw in the towel and decided to mozy on down to Sky Burger because of all the rave reviews.

The atmosphere was fine if not a bit confused. It looks part diner, part tavern and something else I can't quite put my finger on. I had read reviews about them having a great lamb burger. I did not see it on the menu and the waitress told us that did not exist. Ok... next. So I decided to try their black bean burger and my wife tried their teriyaki chicken burger. We also had two kid sized shakes. I had the Vermont maple shake and it was outstanding. My wife tried the chocolate shake which she liked, but we both thought the maple shake was the better shake. The black bean burger was really good with a nice mix of spices and I had it with their coleslaw which had a very Caribbean flare going on with it which was good. My wife's teriyaki chicken burger on the other hand was mediocre at best, but the fries were tasty and crisp.

Yes, I know, we did not try what they are well known for and that is burgers with beef in them, so this review is solely based on their fringe burgers. We may come back and try their hamburgers. We both found Sky Burger to be a little overpriced. My black bean burger was almost $11.00 and my wife's chicken sandwich (burger) was almost $11.00 also. With two small shakes and two burgers plus tax it was almost $32.00. Really?

• Visited January 2012
Chicago, IL
“Tasty burgers in central downtown”
Reviewed 18 December 2011

I went to Sky Burger with a few family members, including my brother who is kind of a burger connoisseur.

We all really enjoyed our burgers. The 4 oz burgers were sufficient for my sister and I, and the 6 oz burger was enough for my brother. However, both the 4 oz burgers were slightly underdone - although we asked for them to be cooked medium, they were very pink in the middle.

The fries were hot, crispy on the outside, and soft on the inside - very delicious. The onion petals' breading was slightly too thick, but they were good.

The prices seemed a bit high for burgers, but I think they were actually pretty typical for this sort of "gourmet" burger. There weren't too many people in, on a very cold Sunday morning. Overall, we were pretty happy with our experience, and would consider going back if we were in the area again.

Visited December 2011
New Haven, Connecticut
“Best Burger and Fries”
Reviewed 12 November 2011

This burger place was soooooooo delish! I had the Mama Mia burger which was meat, goat cheese, roasted peppers, onions, lettuce and tom. The goat cheese was the cherry on top for this burger!!! The fries were by far the best fries in the world! I also had a smore shake which was yuuuuuuuummmmmy! The hubby had a regular burger and fries with a chocolate and peanut butter shake. He said burger was very good, fries were the best ever and the shake was awesome. Def will visit again

seacoast, nh
“OMG !!!! The best burger I have ever had, really !”
Reviewed 3 November 2011

I have been meaning to stop into Sky Burgers for quite some time, but they were usually closed on the days of the week I was in town for business. No more - I took advantage of a Thursday overnight stay and made my way to Church Street and got a Mama Burger with bacon and swiss and a kids coffee shake to go.

First of all when my server brought out my order, I could not help but smile to see the cotton candy "alien brain" atop the straw of my shake - see the picture.

I brought back my mama burger to my hotel room quickly heading up Rt. 2. When I opened my take out box, a burger like no other I have seen was there in all it's freshly ground goodness. I am always on the lookout for the perfect burger and I have found it at Sky Burgers in Burlington - 6 oz burger lovingly placed on what I can best describe as a cross between a brioche bun and Portuguese sweet roll, lightly grilled - that upped the deliciousness of this burger. Served with a side of really nice fries - almost a cross between a mini steak fries and lightly seasoned served with your choice of dipping sauces - check the menu.

You must must a stop in Burlington to enjoy the best of the best