“Great food, good service by friendly staff, and the place is CLEAN”
Review of Sky Burger - CLOSED

Sky Burger
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Around the corner from the Flynn Theater.
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We enjoy Sky Burgers for its food and service, but also because it is amazingly CLEAN. We visit almost weekly. Draft beers are really cold. And the hot fudge sundae with toasted marshmallows is like NO OTHER.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

I dock one star because the waitstaff leaves something to be desired; our server was slow and not particularly attentive, but there is no doubt that those clever cooks in the kitchen know what they're doing! My husband and I each ordered a kids' milkshake (I got maple cheesecake - actual bits of cheesecake in the shake. yum!); both were delicious and served with some homespun cotton candy. How fun! For the adventurous patrons, shakes can be made a la booze. I ordered a "Brie L.T. Burger" which was incredible, and big enough that I'll be having half of it for lunch today. I added grilled onions and poblano mayonnaise. The beef is ground in house, and it's full of flavor. The creative and flavorful ingredients complimented each other well. Great atmosphere. The chef's wife spent some time chatting with us and talking about the menu. She was very pleasant, and after speaking with her, I'm excited to go back soon and often so that I can try the chicken burger, the turkey burger, the veggie burger, the black bean burger... the list goes on!

Reviewed April 27, 2012

At least it was for us - almost 40 minutes for everyone to get their food during a busy night. Great milkshakes. I don't see this place making it for the long haul, but it's a fun place to go if it's around 5:00 - before the rush.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Seemed like an inviting menu for a good burger; Good local brew; 36 minutes to get a burger? Something went wrong with the cook and the order wasn't made. The manager apologized and compensated me for the unacceptable delay. That is still good service when you know you messed up and fix it. Might go back!!

1  Thank MattGNHUSA
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I had read so many good reviews about this buger place and was really looking forward to trying it. We went on a saturday night with our 4 year old son and a couple of friends. The food was good...the burgers were pretty good (although all the extras do add up). I had my burger with their fried green beans. They were pretty good and a change from the regular french fries. I had the Maple shake and it was great and my son had the strawberry one. Her was really impressed with the cotton candy ball that covered the top of it! :0)
Over all, we enjoyed our visit at Sky Burger.