“Best and bigg st pizza in BTV.”
Review of Big Daddy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Big Daddy's
Ranked #172 of 241 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Great pizzas and a very good value. If you just want pizza, but are picky about quality, go to Big Daddy's you will not be disappointed. Whether meat or veggie, they make them right and they make them big. If it's a nice day, get one (or two) and sit with friends under a tree in City Hall Park. Does't get much better than that!

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

We waited for 45 minutes and got served a cold pizza! We asked them to heat it up and it came back cold again. And the lady behind the counter didn't seem to care at all. Atrocious!

Reviewed 10 March 2015

I had Big Daddy's pizza at private event last June, and thoroughly enjoyed it! I don't get to Burlington, VT often but was there again this weekend. We decided to get a Meat Lover's Pizza and Thai Wings, to go, and I am so glad we did. I had just finished a week long course on Artisan Breads at the King Arthur Flour Baking School, so I was looking forward to comparing this pizza to the Artisan ones we had made. The pizza from Big Daddy's was really perfect!! I immediately declared that I want to 'intern' there, as that's the pizza crust I want to know how to make. The toppings were great, and I felt like they were the perfect amount. I would recommend this pizza shop to anyone visiting Burlington. Oh, and all of the dressings that came with the wings were also homemade!!!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

What a joke! We ordered for delivery to the Holiday Inn by the airport, were told 45 minutes. An hour and 15 later, called to see what was up, they first denied having our order, then HUNG UP ON ME!
Eff this place.

3  Thank cathy h
Reviewed 6 February 2013

This is a NY-style pizza counter with linoleum tables and rock-and-roll on the radio. The pizza is the most consistently high quality in town and the closest to the thin crust, oil-dripping-down-your-elbow delicacies of my youth in Queens. They also serve wings, heroes and pasta dishes. Most of their business is delivery (Burlington is a college town), but the folks behind the counter are pleasant and accommodating and I enjoy stopping in to pick up 2 slices and a fountain drink for $7.