“Not your typical hotel restaurant...”

Bleu Northeast Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Bleu Northeast Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 242 Restaurants in Burlington
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: At Bleu, Chef Doug Paine celebrates the connection of Lake Champlain to the sea by sourcing the finest, freshest quality regional seafood. We network with local and regional farmers, purveyors, and fishermen to source our menus. We strive to source seafood raised in sustainable fisheries, and serve simple, yet sophisticated preparations to present the inherently dramatic and delicious.
Reviewed 9 July 2015

While enjoying the Marriott's bar on a recent Friday evening, we found ourselves in a pleasant conversation with a gentleman whomst turned out to be Bleu's Sous-Chef. He commented "why don't we stop in, give us a try". So we did, and were not disappointed!
Impressive array of dishes, from a Stuffed Clam Special, to Mussels, and onto Ribeye Steak w/Foie Gras, and a Monkfish wrapped in ham... all delightful. Nice selection. Enjoyable Cocktail and Wine by the Glass Selections. With our Server "Kayla" gently guiding the way, and Adam and colleagues in great form managing the kitchen, we enjoyed a splendid evening.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

Thank you to other trip advisor reviewers who shared the tip of the 5-6 pm happy hour. We enjoyed lobster rolls and fries or small salad for $10 each. This is a full size lobster roll and they even made one roll with butter vs. mayo dressing. The bartender was so accommodating. Food was great, ambiance nice, only issue was the staff did not seem to know anything about the happy hour special and there were no signs. Don't be shy, ask for this deal at the bar.

Reviewed 6 July 2015

This was a very average breakfast in every way. The coffee was good, everything else from service to food was average. They would be better to offer the wonderful buffets that Marriott hotels were so famous for years ago. I would not eat there again.

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Visited here on a business trip. The restaurant is in the Courtyard hotel next to the Hilton. Small quaint dinning room. Good for date night. I sat at the bar which sits outside the dinning room. I had the grilled squid which was cooked perfectly. Not chewy at all. The bed of salad it came on was good also. For the main course I had the Pan Roasted Redfish. This fooled me because it was not the redfish I'm used to. I'm from FL and it was quite different from our redfish (red drum). I questioned my server about it and they clarified it was a red scamp from freshwater. None the less it was delicious. I could have eaten a bucket of the baby beet risotto that comes with it. I would eat here again and you should too.

1  Thank mike s
Reviewed 26 June 2015

We had a lovely dinner here earlier this month. Who knew you could find great seafood so far from the ocean....and in a hotel restaurant. Fried clams were great. Seafood pie was very good as well. Nice dessert selection as well. Would definitely return.

1  Thank Laurel B