“Excellent lunch and sweets.”
Review of Mirabelles

Mirabelles
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Burlington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for a late lunch with a coworker after a long day of meetings. Got there too late for the daily specials, which was a bummer, but the ham and cheese sandwich was excellent and the roasted veggie panini that my coworker ordered was awesome according to him. I was a little disappointed in the black bean soup, as it was a little bland. Serving it over white rice was a nice touch, but a little spice would have been nice.
The selection of pastries, cookies and macarons was amazing, and we both bought a box of goodies to go...

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I’ve never had anything but delicious at Mirabelle’s, for breakfast, lunch, or a treat from the pastry case, and my most recent quick tea and pastry was no exception. My husband loves the ham and cheese croissants. We almost always order our pastries and cakes for special occasions from Mirabelle’s. Everything is good, but the opera bars and pyramid cakes are just amazing.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Oh my gosh! I’m obsessed with the french toast here! It’s amazing! They have really great, friendly service. There is also a counter, aside from the restaurant, that has baked good that are just beautiful (and delicious).

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank tjeatsworld
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

Came here for a business lunch. Really enjoyed the ceasar salad with chicken. I would come here again.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been meaning to write this review for a long time - a popover stuffed with smoked salmon and lemon shallot creme freche and scrambled eggs with outstanding coffee and fresh squeezed juice. I am so glad I don’t live in Burlington because I would have to eat this EVERY DAY!!!! My favorite breakfast dish in the world and totally original. Plus chill music relaxed atmosphere good unpretentious service

Date of visit: September 2017