Inn Victoria
The Karass Inn(Chester)(Great Value!)
US$114
Fullerton Inn(Chester)
US$114
Chester House Inn(Chester)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$118
Motel in the Meadow(Chester)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$135
Rose Arbour Bed and Breakfast(Chester)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$86
Priceline
Hugging Bear Inn & Shoppe(Chester)(Great Value!)
Grafton Inn(Grafton)
US$199
US$193
US$146
The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort(Cavendish)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$158
Priceline
All reviewshigh teaalbert roomwalking tourprincess alicebed and breakfastfree rangeother guestsnew englandhot tubcookiesvictorian stylefeel right at homeb bsfront porchliving roomgracious hostsperfect weekend
Reviewed December 17, 2011

My wife and I stayed here 4 days. It was the most relaxing, friendly place we have ever stayed at. Penny, Dan and Jessica were not only very helpful, but very kind to us. The English Christmas dinner was phenomenal. We ate dinner at the Inn Fullerton and the Alice restaurant and both places we're good, but Penny's Christmas dinner beat them both. I highly recommend this place as I will be returning to spend my vacation here.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed December 13, 2011

My wife and I had been trying for years to get to the Inn Victoria. Finally made it Dec 2011 and it was so worth the wait! When you enter the Inn you are greeted like family from the owners Dan and Penny, if they are not there then their excellent assistant Jessica is there to greet you to a warm comforting Inn. We went before Christmas so the Inn was decorated amazingly with all the trimmings! The warmth and comfort of the main living room makes you just want to slink into the couch and nap for several hours. I called ahead and ordered some bubbly and chocolate covered strawberries to surprise my wife and all were waiting for us as we entered our room. We stayed in the Princess Helena room which was just amazing! My wife wanted to just take baths the entire weekend in the beautiful tub near the gas stove. The room was huge as well as the recently renovated Bathroom with dual rain soaked shower heads. The 3 course Breakfast was amazing, it was so much food it kept you going just about all day. The Inn Keepers gave us amazing advice whenever we left, offered a heartfelt "Have a great day" as we ventured out. I could go on and on, if planning a B&B trip to Vermont Inn Victoria is a true Gem!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TopGeekNJ
Reviewed December 4, 2011

We had the unfortunate luck of only getting to stay at Inn Victoria for just one night. Our Suite the Princess Helena was so spacious and beautifully decorated that we were more than pleased by our romantic accommodations. My husband and I had ventured to Chester VT to have an overnight stay (with our 8 month old baby) and to celebrate my college roommate's pregnancy. Penny and Dan our fabulous proprietors helped us to throw a Baby Shower at the Inn for one of my best friends. They went above and beyond all of our expectations and were more than accommodating with all requests. We were thrilled with their afternoon high tea (Free for overnight guests)
Sadly I got a stomach bug during our stay and I was feeling under the weather and couldn't enjoy all that our suite offered, especially the awesome looking Claw Footed Bathtub :O( A Reason to return indeed! Penny was so good to make me Ginger Tea for my sour stomach and Dan found me my Favorite Canada Dry Ginger Ale too. The Best Hosts EVER! We can't wait to return to charming Chester and especially the Inn VIctoria :O)

Room Tip: Our Suite the Princess Helena is on the first floor and very big, if you have to build a pack and play for your baby there is more than enough room. If you want a real fireplace and that sort of ambiance and you don't mind stairs, my friends were in the Prince Alfred room. Both rooms have claw foot tubs, my favorite :O)
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank botanical_fan
Reviewed November 26, 2011

(This honest review was written by my dear Mother in Law and we all agree )
"In the heart of Vermont, in picturesque Chester Village, we stayed at the delightful Inn Victoria.
You will feel like you just entered a Jane Austen novel and if you are lucky, a Mr. Darcy himself will appear in full costume. Tea is served to guests and what a grand tea it is! The rooms will take you happily back to the Victorian era, while modern convience has also been thought of.
Flashlights are put out for an evening stroll through the village, bottled water is always in the "fridge" for guests, and chocolate cake mysteriously appears as you return from your evening stroll. If you will be anywhere near Chester Vermont, reserve yourself a spot at the Inn Victoria. You will enjoy it along with the friendly InnKeepers, Dan and Penny.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Pamelia K
Reviewed November 14, 2011

My wife and I booked a room here with some trepidation because of some of our past experiences with B&B's. Those places had paper thin walls,noisy weddings, and other distractions that ruined our chances to find peace and quiet for a few days. Inn Victoria, however, was none of those things. From the moment of our arrival, when we were greeted like long lost family, until the time we checked out when there was actually a bit of sadness on all sides, this really was the perfect visit. I can list the things, the Inn, the decor, the food, the afternoon tea, the fireplace in the room, the claw-footed tub,the lush bed, the bathrobes, the peaceful quiet and, above all, the friendly staff (thanks Dan, Penny, and Jess). This all sounds pretty corny,and we are cranky city folks where friendliness like this is instantly suspect, but it is very true. These people really love what they do and it shows.

Room Tip: As far as I can tell they are all beautiful rooms, yet not all have private bath.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CaribMonkey
Innvic, Owner at Inn Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2011

Aahhhh, thank you so much for your review and we are thrilled to have met your expectations. The room you were in was the Prince Alfred, it is one of my favorites because of all the things you mention. The bath was totally refurbished a year ago to include the slipper tub and all the other unique bath amenities. I am so glad you enjoyed it.
I am sorry you were not able to view all of the other rooms, they too have luxurious baths. All but one room has the bath in the room.....the one, Louise does have its own private bath across the hall. This is our smallest room for budget travelers.
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay at Inn Victoria and hope you will return soon, and continue adventuring the B&B's in New England...there are many great ones out there.
Take Care