“Lighthouse Seafood and Grill”

The Lighthouse Restaurant And Lounge
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Colchester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2016

Checked in to Hampton Inn, at Colchester, VT. Easy access to Route 89 N/S. Restaraunt is an easy walk from hotel to restaraunt.
Went early and asked for menues....got the dining menues...heavy dinners, too late in the day...Ask for pub/bar menu...hit the spot...Christa (waitress, 11/01 between 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. was awesome....but the kudos go to the Hostess,
who gave up the menues (include the Bar Menu, next time) by verbal request...she was so nice....she asked us if we wanted table or booth....told her table and she let me lead her to what we needed...Did not get her name, but she was terrfic!!

Reviewed October 27, 2016

I was recently in Colchester for an event at the Champlain Valley Expo Center. Because of the weather and where I was staying, I opted to dine here three nights in a row. The first night I had the Sesame Seared Yellow Fin Tuna which was absolutely delicious and beautifully presented! The next night, I ordered the salmon special, and the third night, I had the tuna again. I would rate the second and third nights very good. The service was great - very responsive and friendly. The salad bar had a nice mix. If I come back to this area, I would not hesitate to eat here again.

Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

A go to place for us. Great service and food. Salad bar the best in the area. Clean fresh and varied. Bartenders always friendly and attentive. You will get a good meal at a fair price and not be disappointed.

Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

Lovely varied menu at the Lighthouse, something to suit everyone, love the pick your own salad and the kids always enjoy it to, friendly helpful staff and a cosy atmosphere. Been here several times and it's a favourite on our trip from the U.k

Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

When you look at a restaurants hours and plan accordingly it's unfortunate when they decide to close early. The bar had guests and the hostess/manager turned us away and said they decided to close early tonight because of the kitchen. Not sure what the kitchen had to do with serving the patrons in the bar? Poor decision in my opinion. As I say in all my reviews, customer service means a lot. If you want to close early then post the hours you're open and just close when you say you're going to close.