“Good pizza and delicious dessert too”

Vermont Pie & Pasta Company
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Derby
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Beautifully designed Building directly off -91 Exit 27. Comfortable, relaxing, and casual Atmoshere.
Reviewed July 6, 2018

Good to sit down and relax with a beer and tasty Buffalo Chicken Pizza. Pizza was big enough for three of us to share. Desserts are very good, Strawberry Shortcake, Maple Creme Brule and Layered Chocolate Mousse with Godiva Pipette. What a treat!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

I am in town for one day for a business need. Many, many choices in the area but chose Vermont Pie. Atmosphere is very local friendly, but when I started I was from out of town they put me right in the mix of comfortable local. I believe everyone I met was part owner (family) but they were extremely attentive and humble. I couldn't figure out how the waitress could move so fast then I realized they are twins. AND, The food.... I had an appetizer Garlic bread that was a 12 inch flatbread with perfect cheese and garlic and a Perfect tomato dip!!! No kidding, I'm bringing my wife back here on the Harley.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 15, 2018

I've eaten here several times. All food si fresh and creative! Large portions. They take customer service very seriously. It's also has a wonderful atmosphere. We will be back!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Just a great place for Italian food, not just Pizza. This is one place where the locals go regularly and once you have eaten there you will come back for more. Good atmosphere, good parking and all around a great place for the family.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Upon entering it looks like a sports bar, but the servers and bread with oil makes it feel like fine dining so I found that confusing. The food was ok, and tasted good but it was nothing to rave about... and with the prices ad they were I knew then it was not a sports bar but I would expect food to rave about and I didn't have that. Personally I think they would do better as a sports bar. I live local but rarely go here and it's because I find it pricey for what you get. I don't mind a pricier restaurant if the food is deserving but this is just ok.

Date of visit: March 2018