“Good eating in Londonderry”

Jake's Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Londonderry
Reviewed September 7, 2017

Got into town fairly late, and Jakes was one of 2 places still open. Sports bar on one side of the restaurant, family dining where we sat. Enjoyed my mac and cheese while my wife went for Sirloin Tips (which were very good!) Jake's also sells some of their pasta/pizza sauces to go. Service was fast and the food was good!

Reviewed August 5, 2017

After traveling up and down the east coast this summer, the best burger was waiting for me at Jake's. My husband and I stopped in for Tuesday night's Burger Night and each enjoyed perfectly cooked Vermont beef, a fantastic bun, fresh tomato, lettuce and onion, with a delicious side of fries.

Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

Being both a NYCer & Vermonter, I appreciate Jake's for it's homemade ingredients to it's meals. Not a tablecloth restaurant, just a basic, good & reliable place to.
Enough to choose from off the menu.

Had burgers tonight. Three variations (different cheeses, toppings). Fries (not soggy), beet cole-slaw were 2 sides we choose.
Burgers cooked the way we asked for.

Hasn't changed in the years I've come; just got cozier! Wood table&chairs. It on the darker side (but that all VT). Nice people & comfortable sitting; honest food. Informal, not fancy like you'd expect in big cities.

In South Londonderry, down from Clark's IGA jct of rte 30&100.

1  Thank Track1089
Reviewed July 18, 2017

I got steak, husband got baked stuffed haddock. I was sure the fish would not be good considering we live on an island in midcoast Maine. I was wrong. It was delicious. Steak tasty. Best baked potato ever. Reasonable prices. Very short menu, but good.

2  Thank Brenda B
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Whaddya want? Breakfast? Served Saturday and Sunday only. Best in the area! Eggs anyway you like them. Delicious home fries and blueberry pancakes heartily complement a specialty breakfast menu. Runyanesque server Frankie adds color and handles the room expertly. Lunches and dinners are standard fare but are delicious. My personal favorites are the tuna nachos, the Philly Chicken Cheesesteaks and Fish and Chips. And I'm originally from Eagle land. Monday is pizza night ($6) and each other night is themed. No disappointments here.

2  Thank 190dannyw