“Change the music”

Pizza Man
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Lyndonville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: My fiancé and I stopped at the Pizza Man after a long bike ride at the Kingdom Trails. I had the Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo and he had a Calzone. The food was delicious and the portions are huge. Even though we were very hungry after the ride, we couldn't eat it all. Later the day, we went back for ice-cream. They had ice-cream, frozen yogurt, sorbet, sundaes, lots of flavors and a patio with chairs. It's a nice place with great food and very reasonable prices.
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

We have usually enjoyed our food there and service is good. Mostly we get take out pizza, the best in the area. This time we stopped in for lunch in the bar area. The only thing is the music. We am not fans of country music but can usually tolerate it for a while, but for the 30-45 minutes we were there it sounded like the same song over and over!

Reviewed July 28, 2018

Best ice cream used to be down the street but since that place changed to "Hood" ice cream we heard this is the place to come and indeed it isi.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Best variety.....always have plenty of flavors in stock. Gotta try the new pinata colada frappe, very refreshing!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I know, who goes to a place called "Pizza Man" and then gets something other than pizza? In any case, the veggie wrap I had was big and full of fresh ingredients. The price was fair ($7 or so), and while waiting for the order to go, the beer and service at the bar were great. My only complaint is that I asked for "no onions"--and then I got onions. I didn't realize until I was too far away to do anything but pick them off, so...that was a little lame. Otherwise, good place. Just make sure the server(s) understand(s) your order.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

We enjoyed an early dinner here. The pizza was good and made with excellent ingredients. My son had a cheese burger with bacon and he ate every bite. There service was friendly and well executed. This a great local casual dining option if you are in North Kingdom. They also deliver to Northern Vermont University.