“Eh”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Roundabout Fro-Yo
Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

One of my relatives recommended this place but I'm not sure why! It was very expensive, didn't have a large selection of items to choose from and the staff wasn't very friendly either. Won't go back.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Cute place, good frozen yogurt-but what are they charging you per ounce? My daughter had a medium cup, no topping-more than $7. Delicious, but not really worth the cost.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Took my 7 yo daughter for a frozen yogurt. The place is self serve: had my daughter only fill her cup about half-way, she then put some oreo crumbles on it. I go to pay and pull out a $5 bill only to be told it came to $6.80. For a small-medium frozen yogurt?

Next time we'll go to Ben & Jerry's where we can both get a cone for not much more.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

and very needed. I wish they had vanilla frozen yogurt everyday. I have been there 4 times and they only had it once. It would be nice if they had a protein topping such as walnuts or peanuts. They need to have nutritional information as well and have professional signage indicating flavor of yogurt. I am still very happy that there is a yogurt shop nearby and will ontinue to go there. The yogurt is good.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Congratulations to Manchester! Not only is Roundabout Fro-Yo a fantastic treat, it's perfectly located in this quaint town center. The choices of both frozen yogurt and toppings are delicious (vanilla/mango with blueberries on one side of my bowl, espresso with brownie chunks on the other), everyone has a choice to wander to the town green, or the other way to the small locally-owned shops, or perhaps simply to the adjacent seating area with a beautiful view of the mill pond. I look forward to going back for more again and again!

1  Thank Beth W