“Very good frozen yogurt”
Review of Roundabout Fro-Yo - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Roundabout Fro-Yo
Reviewed September 13, 2015

I love this concept as frozen yogurt is tasty and lighter than ice cream. You pick the flavor you want, self serve and then go to the toppings bar, self serve again from a wide choice of toppings such as fresh fruits, chocolate, etc and dressings. You weigh it and pay. Then enjoy...

Reviewed August 11, 2015 via mobile

One of my relatives recommended this place but I'm not sure why! It was very expensive, didn't have a large selection of items to choose from and the staff wasn't very friendly either. Won't go back.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Cute place, good frozen yogurt-but what are they charging you per ounce? My daughter had a medium cup, no topping-more than $7. Delicious, but not really worth the cost.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Took my 7 yo daughter for a frozen yogurt. The place is self serve: had my daughter only fill her cup about half-way, she then put some oreo crumbles on it. I go to pay and pull out a $5 bill only to be told it came to $6.80. For a small-medium frozen yogurt?

Next time we'll go to Ben & Jerry's where we can both get a cone for not much more.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

and very needed. I wish they had vanilla frozen yogurt everyday. I have been there 4 times and they only had it once. It would be nice if they had a protein topping such as walnuts or peanuts. They need to have nutritional information as well and have professional signage indicating flavor of yogurt. I am still very happy that there is a yogurt shop nearby and will ontinue to go there. The yogurt is good.