“A Vermont Landmark”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2017

A local downtown landmark for the last 25 years, Sarducci's offers cosy decor and views of the Winooski River. The food is good, especially the pizza. A good lunch spot while in the capital.

1  Thank warren3520

Reviewed October 31, 2017

We came here because it was the highest rated...really? I am a serious cook and make lots of Italian sauces and food so I admit I am a bit critical but I actually shoved it aside eating only my eggplant and leaving the pasta portion due to the sauce. The place is overwhelmingly crowded so I felt smashed at our table for two. My husband's dish didn't look any more interesting so I guess we can't recommend the place. It's also further on the edge of town when you're walking.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

I am always pleased with the meal, both flavor and presentation. The porch offers a slightly more private atmosphere.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

Sarducci's was crazy busy when we arrived and we were told it would be about a 30 minute wait, but we were called after about 15 minutes. I had the Cappelini di Verdure and it was very tasty. The flavors all blended well together. My husband had the Siciliana pizza and he really liked that with both pepperoni and sausage. Jody, our server, was attentive and did a good job.

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed our evening. As soon as you walk you're embraced by a wonderful atmosphere. The service is great and the food is wonderful.