“Warm & Cozy at a great price!”
Blue Door Farm
BR#1 Huge with Fireplace and Spa Bath En-suite. Amazing Spa Bath in 5 of 6 Suites!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Blue Door Farm
BR#1 Huge with Fireplace and Spa Bath En-suite.
Amazing Spa Bath in 5 of 6 Suites!
BR#1 Huge with Fireplace and Spa Bath En-suite.
Closeup
BR#2 Huge with Fireplace and Spa Bath En-suite.
Closeup
BR#5 with Fireplace and Spa Bath En-suite.
Commercial Caliber Kitchen
Amazing Spa Bath in 5 of 6 Suites!
Kitchen
BR#3 with Shower Bath En-suite.
Closeup
Sunroom with Hearth Fireplace Overlooking Meadow and Woods.
Sunroom with Hearth Fireplace Overlooking Meadow and Woods.
BR#4 with Fireplace and Spa Bath En-suite.
Reading Room with Fireplace - off kitchen and deck
Reading Room with Fireplace - off kitchen and deck
Closeup
BR#6 Huge with Hearth Fireplace and Spa Bath En-suite.
BR#6 Huge with Hearth Fireplace and Spa Bath En-suite.
Mud Room
Summer Entrance
View to cottage from main deck.
Meadow
Blue Door Farm
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Hobie11
“Warm & Cozy at a great price!”
Reviewed December 27, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Thanksgiving week I brought my family up to Vermont to ski and visit family. I chose this inn because of its close location to three great ski slopes, it proximity to Manchester, Vt. with it's outlet shopping. And it's reasonable rental rate!

From the moment we walked in and found our rooms I knew I made the right decision. The inn is roomy but quaint. Each room had a fireplace, full bath and a queen size bed. The decor is historic, romantic or hokey but that adds atmosphere.

I recommend this inn for the quintessential Vermont experience at a rare that will not break the bank. My wife adds that the shopping is killer!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Clean - huge - beautiful!”
Reviewed December 15, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

I labored over the internet to find a nice place for a family reunion at a competitive rate. It almost doesn't seem worth it bc it's so much work. But, I'm really pleased to say this property exceeded my expectations and makes me believer in owners who aren't trying to just make a buck. The rental was perfectly clean - huge - beauitul, and located right between towns.Renting from Dan was a pleasant experience from the first time I called him to inquire about the place. I had such a nice stay, I will definitely be back and renting from him! Highly recommend this owner/property.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Matthewsc...
“The Bluedoor form was amazing”
Reviewed November 30, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

The Bluedoor form was amazing. I couldn't of been happier with my stay. I was there as the leaves were turning and the setting could not of been more beautiful

The property is expansive and seems to go on forever off multiple hiking and cross country skiing trails into the surrounding hills

The Decour was charming and very comfortable I felt at home the minute I got there. My room had a fireplace and a jet tub. There are many large common areas where if I wanted some alone time I could wander off and relax or just read a book or look out at the amazing view

Daniel was so easy going and accommodating I can't imagine having a better host.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing