See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 17, 2018

I needed a place to stay for one night as I had an early morning appointment at Rutland Regional Medical Center. My bad experience started when I called to book a room. The clerk asked for my credit card number without even telling me which rooms were available or asking how many people would be staying. He assured me that all the rooms had a microwave, but when I checked in, I discovered my room lacked one. The carpet was dirty. When I found a stray hair on the sheets, that was it: I immediately checked out and booked a room at another hotel. The place felt dingy and creepy; I would not recommend this property to women traveling alone.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed January 14, 2018

Due to weather conditions we were forced to stay here. Staff were friendly & accomadating but check-in area had a unpleasant odor. Conditions got worse as we
headed to our rooms - carpeting was worn & dirty, ceiling tiles were missing & again an unpleasant odor. Once in our 3 separate rooms again carpeting was such that none of us would walk barefoot, TV did not work in any of our rooms & again a strange odor.

Room Tip: Do not stay at a Quality Inn.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed January 2, 2018

I booked this hotel because of lack of any other choices- I needed a room around new year's eve and started searching way too late.
The place for what it was- way too expensive $130 per night.
The hotel look run down. The rooms are small and old looking. The comforter look unwashed, with some stains on it. Breakfast really bad. The pool doesn't look anything like the photo on here. Thankfully it was only one night.
Not a place I would stay at again unless really forced.
Bottom line- too expensive to what it offers, even though it was a holiday weekend- they should not have take advantage of it with the standards they offer.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maggiedusia
Reviewed October 16, 2017

I too was disappointed in this Choice Hotel. The hotel smelled. The shower curtain had a sour washcloth smell-you know the one. The sheets, towels and washcloths were dingy and grey colored.
Breakfast was good and staff nice.
The television needs to be replaced as the picture quality was terrible--it was not the cable. The coffee maker did not work-- I switched outlets thinking it could be that but nope.
Both beds had a dip when you sat on them. They need to be replaced too.
I would NOT stay here again if I was in Rutland.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

We typically stay at Choice hotels which is why we booked a room at this Quality Inn. Unfortunately, there was little quality here. The inn was dirty as though it hadn't see a vacuum in weeks. The room was tolerable but the bathroom was awful. The toilet did not flush properly, the tub had no drain plug and worst of all it must have been painted because it was peeling. The towels were gray and the toiletries were tossed in the corner. The only redeeming feature was the lovely lady who took care of the breakfast room. She was very pleasant and attentive.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple