See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

This was once a Ramada Hotel and is now a Quality Inn part of Choice Hotels. The lobby has gone through a beautiful new makeover and the rooms have a fresh new look! Mike the front desk manager is a super nice and welcoming person! I definitely would recommend a stay here while in the area.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

We are now in our third room since we arrived an hour ago. This one isn’t great but the first two were utterly disgusting. Room #1 - Bathroom mirror falling off the wall, paint peeling on every single wall, light fixture falling off the wall, smelly, moldy, dirty. The microwave is equally gross. Aging yellowed and smelly. Room #2 - ceiling falling down in the bathroom… Water and pieces of the ceiling all over the toilet and floor. Trash can propped up on a shelf isn’t helping . Smelly and disgusting. Finally...Room #3 - no shelves in fridge, peeling paint and water-stained ceilings outside the door. The best we’ll get here I suppose. We’re staying tonight because the kids and I are exhausted. But I will NEVER stay at this hotel again. My daughter just enrolled at college here and and is my plan to avoid this hotel like the plague for the next four years.

Throughout the hotel, there is water damage in the ceilings (I hate to think about the amount of mold that is growing in this building!!). Vending machines are leaking all over the floors in the hallways. The carpeting is dirty. The lobby smells like mildew.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank sweetpea4423
Reviewed April 9, 2018

This was reasonably priced, clean, nice staff members. fast free wifi and breakfast was good. This used to be the Ramada. Would not mind staying again. Because this is a motel that has not been fully renovated, it stays in the average range for me, despite the positives in the first line. It really feels more like a Roadway Inn, but there are already two of them in Rutland, and neither of them can I recommend. This is certainly better than they are, from my perspective. If you are staying in this chain, Trolley Square is still at the top of the list. This is not a bad second choice, though. Another positive is that good restaurants and stores are within walking distance. There is a big indoor pool in the front, that was not yet open for the season when I stayed. That might be a nice feature for some.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank VTyankee
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

A bunch of small things..lets start with the good though..clean comfy bed, the tv worked, as well,as the internet.. the woman who worked evenings was exceptionally understanding and helpful..

OK.. toilet ran on, had to take the tank top off and fix regularly when the toilet was flushed..in fact, the toilet was running when I checked in..

chopsticks found in a room corner, all of the packages of sugars for coffee had been opened..

can see sunlight through the crack between door and doorframe outside..

the top f the mirror frame at check was dirt laden- I am rather tall..

certainly NOT a Quality Inn level hotel. ..at best Rodeway..I have stayed at Econo Lodges that were much better

all in all, one of the few poor reviews I-have ever given..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Dennis G
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Good area hotel , and decent enough for me to return and recommend to others , Minor issues not worth mentioning, Clean rooms friendly staff and Decent breakfast and location.Main route 7 loacation in Rutland City

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business