“Good pizza and calzones”
Review of Kingdom Crust Co.

Kingdom Crust Co.
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Thin crust predominates the big pizza varieties with yummy toppings and the calzones aren't too bready served with nice sauces in particular the pesto sauce. There are coolers with a limited variety of beverage offerings. The dining area was clean and set off from the order placing, cash register and food prep store front. Some interesting art on the walls.

Reviewed June 21, 2018

I'm not normally a pizza eater so my main was a good chicken salad, however I did order it with a slice which was fiddleheads and bacon. The salad was fine (not great not bad, how crazy good can a salad get anyway?) but the slice was awesome; ingredients were fresh/authentic and the crust was excellent. If we go back, I will sacrifice my diet and eat pizza; I doubt the combination will be the same but whatever's seasonal I will eat.

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Traveling through at lunch time and found this great place. We had ciabatta sandwiches and Kingdom fries. This version of fries included hand cut potatoes, maple syrup and pretzel salt. Very delicious!

Reviewed June 5, 2018

The product is good but the service is bad. Spent 53 minutes waiting for our lunch. Arrived at 11:40 to make sure we received prompt service we ended up getting the two Turkey Sandwiches to go 53 minutes latter.
Others had mentioned the poor service in the past but I had not had that experience in the three prior visits until today.

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

This pizza is terrific. The breadstick were awesome, probably because they had nice size pieces of garlic in them. Yum!!! And the marinara sauce was the best I have ever eaten! The spices in the sauce made me eat all of it. Worth the price and they delivered earlier than they said they would. The pesto pizza was great also.