“What a find!”

Add it.
Tim's Deli
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

It's not fancy, but it sure is good!
I recommend the Taco Salad! It was really good, and really fresh. Crispy Taco bowl, fresh greens, tomatoes, cheese, mildly spiced ground beef, black olives, salsa and sour cream...I'm probably forgetting something! And easily big enough for 2, and I'm an eater...
I grew up near Cape Cod and I'm a bit of a fish snob. I usually shy away from "Fresh Seafood" in VT. I heard 2 different people say the fishnchips was good. They were right. Light and not too greasy. I had Haddock, but I'm not sure if it's always Haddock...
I will be stopping in every time I cruise through StJ!!

Reviewed August 8, 2016

Tim's did the food for moose river 50th. wow - beautiful presentation & the food is good. now, I want to eat at the deli. we only have a few days left here at the RV park, so we better get moving.

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

as a member of the St Johnsbury community I have been here a lot and had them cater my reception. They are fabulous! The meals on site are very good deli style food, the catering was easy, told them what I wanted(hardest part), told them when and where, and they showed up on time, and set. The food was/is good and abundant. The take away star is because of no credit cards.

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

My wife loved her hot pastrami , and I enjoyed my perfectly grilled hamburger with all the fixin's. NO CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED-- this is mentioned in plain sight.

Carry out or seating in a side dining room. The mature, efficient waitress was working her last day on the job, which was evidenced by so many hugs exchanged with her regular customers.

Not fancy, but good solid value for carefully-prepared meals.

Reviewed June 16, 2016

Stopped in for lunch on our way to Maine, and had some sandwiches made fresh to-go. We had a turkey and a vegetarian sandwich, and they were wonderful. Fresh ingredients, expertly made, and very reasonably priced. Will make this the spot to stop whenever we're traveling across northern New England.