“All you can eat haddock was more than I could eat”
Review of Tim's Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim's Deli
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Was there Friday afternoon and got the all-you-can-eat haddock dinner for $10 and change. Huge pieces of haddock of which I ate 3 + cole slaw + french fries. Everything was great and paid attention to asking if I needed anything else. Being mid afternoon to be fair, I was the only customer at that point. Would recommend to anyone and of course they have other choices and to-go also.

Date of visit: October 2017
2  Thank Thomas B

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

It's not fancy, but it sure is good!
I recommend the Taco Salad! It was really good, and really fresh. Crispy Taco bowl, fresh greens, tomatoes, cheese, mildly spiced ground beef, black olives, salsa and sour cream...I'm probably forgetting something! And easily big enough for 2, and I'm an eater...
I grew up near Cape Cod and I'm a bit of a fish snob. I usually shy away from "Fresh Seafood" in VT. I heard 2 different people say the fishnchips was good. They were right. Light and not too greasy. I had Haddock, but I'm not sure if it's always Haddock...
I will be stopping in every time I cruise through StJ!!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 8, 2016

Tim's did the food for moose river 50th. wow - beautiful presentation & the food is good. now, I want to eat at the deli. we only have a few days left here at the RV park, so we better get moving.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

as a member of the St Johnsbury community I have been here a lot and had them cater my reception. They are fabulous! The meals on site are very good deli style food, the catering was easy, told them what I wanted(hardest part), told them when and where, and they showed up on time, and set. The food was/is good and abundant. The take away star is because of no credit cards.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

My wife loved her hot pastrami , and I enjoyed my perfectly grilled hamburger with all the fixin's. NO CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED-- this is mentioned in plain sight.

Carry out or seating in a side dining room. The mature, efficient waitress was working her last day on the job, which was evidenced by so many hugs exchanged with her regular customers.

Not fancy, but good solid value for carefully-prepared meals.

Date of visit: July 2016