All reviewshot tubfront deskroom was cleanindoor poolpancakeschoice hotelsexercise roomcookiesfirst floorburlington areapancake machinefitness centersausagefridge and microwavebreakfast areaking bedbreakfast was included
Reviewed July 25, 2009

Upon our arrival there was confusion about our reservation and the employees accomodated us very well. The room was very nice and we enjoyed the indoor heated pool, sauna, fitness center and hot tub. It was a very convenient location with free breakfast and wifi. All the restaurants around were only a few minutes to get to. Also many places to shop and things to do. We recomend the Super 8 to anyone who wants a hotel that will acoomodate you in any way and we would defenatly stay here again. This hotel should be given one more star.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2009

I made reservations to this hotel over the internet however when I arrived I was immediately turned off by the place. Luckily there was a Days Inn just down the road which was far superior at the same price. One thing I can say positive for Super 8 was that they let me cancel my reservation with their motel when I arrived without penalty.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed March 10, 2009

This is the third time I have stayed at this hotel and the first time since it went from being a Travel Lodge to a Super 8. I was very satisfied the first couple of times I stayed here but things were not so great now that it is a Super 8.

The good: I asked for a room near the pool so we did not have to walk all around the hotel to get there. When I checked in I found out I got the closes room to the pool in the place. The room itself was pretty nice and our room had more space to move around than many other hotels I have been in. We did have a nice microwave and small fridge.

The Bad: Parking here is a mess on busy weekends. We ended up having to get permission to park in front of the dumpster way out back. There was garbage everywhere and just a random mattress thrown out on the back lawn. The walls are paper thin and we woke up each morning to the sound of small children jumping above us and yelling (more the parents fault than hotels). The wireless internet did not work and the carpets in the halls look like they have not be vacuumed in years. Our maid service was very poor as she did not even make our bed or give us more coffee.

In all it was not a horrible stay but from what I have come to expect from this hotel it was pretty rough. Will look elsewhere next time.

Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2009

We found our stay very enjoyable. We especially liked the swimming pool and hot tub included in a very reasonable price. The complementary breakfast was very enjoyable. Our room was clean ,roomy and pleasant. We enjoyed the location to the stores and restaurants. The staff was very helpfull when we needed directions.Also very helpfull in restaurant suggestions.We would definately return here for our next stay.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed October 19, 2008

Price paid was ok but this property needs work!! The furniture in my room all had stains- if it is stained I would prefer not to even see it in the room. I realized from the desk clerk that this property just became a Super 8 not very long ago. All rooms are exterior - Seeing the stained furniture, broken plastic fork in the corner, dirty microwave the room then just felt dirty, my sheets had holes in them. Lucky I was only staying in the room one night.

There is a computer in the lobby for guests to use, and a large room for the complimentary breakfast. Hope the hotel uses some money to fix up the place.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)