“Horrible”
Review of Vermont SportsGrill - CLOSED

Vermont SportsGrill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 17, 2015 via mobile

Just a fast food sports bar , soup tasted like canned soup w some spices added . Very loud and server was horrible , greasy spoon all the way ! Way overpriced and not much thought is in the menu ! Greasy french frys and even greasy wings and burgers were horrible , save your money , this place is disgusting to say the least ! Ugh !

2  Thank Neil B

Reviewed July 25, 2015 via mobile

Came to Burlington on a whim and decided to try this sports grill, very glad we did! We will definitely come back next time we're in Burlington.

Reviewed October 8, 2014

I stopped by on a slow night (Tuesday) after having been provided with their address as a recommendation. The parking lot was packed and it took once around to find a spot. I sat at the bar for fast service and was a little taken back. Only one bartender and he hustled his butt off. He mentioned something to a local about having to terminate someone from the bar area and someone from behind the stove.

I thought it was a slow night but despite his best efforts, it was a really slow night for service.

I ordered a chicken and cheese Philly sandwich with onion rings. The bartender said I also would get the choice of a soup. Although I wasn't in the mood, I selected the chicken pot pie. It was excellent! The chicken and cheese Philly sandwich was also good. They skimped on the onion rings, but it was okay.

Better than average - but I wasn't expecting too much.

Lots of televisions and apparently a very busy place with a lot of staff when its later in the week and on the weekend.

If I'm ever back in Williston, I'll give it another shot.

1  Thank Owen A
Chris P, Owner at Vermont SportsGrill, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2014

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your kinds words and we will take a look at your critique to see where we can improve. We are happy to hear you will be returning should be back in Williston and we can't wait to see you again. Best, Chris (Owner)

Reviewed August 12, 2014

If you want to go watch a game, this could be your place, but if you want good food, service or anything remotely close to those. I would look elsewhere......

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Its a nice clean sports bar but the food is too GREASY. A good variety from the Grill but it all comes with way too much fat. Heartburn guaranteed!